Search Unity

Bug Urgent - Remote config schedule is NOT updating in the portal

Discussion in 'Unity Remote Config' started by TEEBQNE, Mar 1, 2022.

1. TEEBQNE

TEEBQNE

I am trying to update the dates to my active rule and it is NOT updating. I have continually set the dates to the proper times and it keeps reverting them. I tried directly editing them and in the wizard. Neither are working.

I should also note - I was making an unrelated change to time of a config rule and it changed my rules time.

Edit: My mistake - I found that in order to have an end date on a specific day, I need to select the next day. My other issue still stands. I was editing a config override and the schedule of my config changed.

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

If you are still having issues, please provide specific steps to reproduce

3. TEEBQNE

TEEBQNE

To replicate it, I edited a config overwrite that was created prior to the portal update. When I hit save after editing an overwrite and not the schedule, the schedule had changed.

4. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

When you can, please provide steps for me to reproduce here.

5. TEEBQNE

TEEBQNE

Here is replicating the bug. Extremely annoying to use when my dates/times get reset whenever attempting to edit something. Any ETA on when this can be fixed? As of now, I need to triple check my times to assure the portal does not break them.

6. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Forgive me, I'm still not seeing the issue. Can you describe steps to reproduce, in text? Perhaps there is an issue of UTC vs local time

7. TEEBQNE

TEEBQNE

The timezone before saving is 5/1/2022 to 5/2/2022 in UTC. When I save, it saves as 4/30/22 to 5/1/2022. The date range changes in the gif after I hit save. I do not believe it is a UTC vs local as everything is shown in UTC

8. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Got it, it seems to be one day off for both times, correct?

9. TEEBQNE

TEEBQNE

Yep. The way I've been correcting it is to set the date range to a day ahead. Once set, it displays correctly, but if I save it again with the same ranges, it sets the range back a day again.

If I edit the override again it will change my dates even when I do not edit them directly.

10. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Got it, we will take a look.

TEEBQNE likes this.
  11. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

We believe we have identified the issue, and should have an update to the site soon.

TEEBQNE likes this.