Search Unity

uRecord - Record gameplay in full HD and beyond! [Released]

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by WellFiredDevelopment, Jun 2, 2013.

1. WellFiredDevelopment

WellFiredDevelopment

Can you check if you have a uRecordSequence object in your scene? I you do, you can delete this object and it should be good to go.

2. guigui17f

guigui17f

Yes! It works! Thank you for your saving!

3. WellFiredDevelopment

WellFiredDevelopment

No worries! This is actually fixed in our recent version but it seems Unity's screen cap function is a bit broken in 2017.1 :( I'll try to back port it to previous versions of Unity, what are you using just now?

- Terry

4. guigui17f

guigui17f

5.6.2f1 64-bit

5. Teejay5

Teejay5

@ArtOfSettling Hi! I was having an interesting issue with uRecord.

In every scene in my project, every time I record and press "Finish Capture", uRecord skips the "converting video" step, and just goes back to its beginning state. I checked the Captures folder, and it looks like the image files get saved without an extension somehow:

When I change the extension to .png, the image shows up fine interestingly!
    This happens in Unity 5.6.3f1, on a Microsoft Surface Pro 4 64bit.
    Another interesting thing is that when I open the same project on a different computer (through Unity Collab), uRecord works fine. Any ideas?

Here are my settings:

Cheers!

6. JoeStrout

JoeStrout

I'm struggling to find a way to record useful video of my iOS VR game. A simple screen recording doesn't do it, as that shows stereo views, distorted for lenses that the YouTube viewer probably isn't using. So what I'm imagining is something where I can set up another (non-stereo) camera, and record what that sees as I play (on the device).

Is this something uRecord can help with? I'm a bit confused because it says "cross-platform" but it also says "record straight out of the editor." (The editor is not involved when testing an iOS game.)

7. unknownsk

unknownsk

where is this awesome asset gone? : (