Search Unity

Upper Chest Unet sync Issue

Discussion in 'UNet' started by RelajoSoft, Jun 14, 2019.

1. RelajoSoft

RelajoSoft

Hello, I have the following script to move the top part of my player's body and synchronize it in a network (UNET).

By putting the script the X rotation of the UpperChest bone is set to 0 automatically and the player is seen upside down, this I could solve by adding an offset. But then another problem arose, the local player looks good already, but the client looks like I show in the GIF image

Please help me.

1.gif

Attached Files:

2. Antypodish

Antypodish

Unet is depreciates.
    Topic of thread is meaningless. Please make it more informative.

3. RelajoSoft

RelajoSoft

Hi, I'm new to this world, and I'm using a translator, what do you want me to do exactly?
    What I want is to synchronize the rotation of the UpperChest bones through Unet.

4. Grey_Cloak

Grey_Cloak

Based on what I can tell from the gif, it looks like there's a difference in data (between host and client) between some of the variables affecting the rotation. I would make sure that all of the variables affecting the rotation are being synced properly (Speed, cameraRotationSync, Offset, rotationTarget).

I suspect that "Speed" may not be synced properly since its default value is -1, which will cause the inverse rotation in the gif when multiplied with the other variables.

5. Antypodish

Antypodish

I mean, Unet is no more supported. You should research for an alternative.
    You set inappropriate topic title. "Help Please" should be changed, to describe your problem, so anyone else, can see what the problem is, without opening topic. Otherwise, people will avoid even looking into your problem.

6. RelajoSoft

RelajoSoft

Very grateful with the two for responding. I already edited the title of the subject, I'm so sorry I'm new to this. On the other hand I'll check the speed. Thank you very much.

Antypodish likes this.