Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

Uploading to Colaborae - Saying I am exceedig my limit but I am not

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by whidzee, Apr 21, 2020.

1. whidzee

whidzee

Hello All. I have just signed up to Unity Collaborate. I am trying to do a submit of my project and I get this error

Collab Publish Failed: Your storage quota has exceeded the limit. Manage storage in your organization's Unity web dashboard

Unity Collaborate says that it give 25gb of space. My project file is about 17gb, So I should be ok and have plenty of space to spare.

Any ideas what is going on?

2. cameronsun

cameronsun

Unity Technologies

Hey there!

It's worth noting that the size of the project on your machine is not necessarily going to equal the storage space required in Collab. Have you already submitted anything from this project / other projects?

Would you please be able to follow these instructions to see if anything else is using storage already?

Thanks!

3. whidzee

whidzee

Turns out it was a simple fix actually. When signing up for the colaborate it asked me if i wanted to make an organisation. I did. and i just hadn't set my unity project to be that organisation even though I had set up colaboration. I set the organisation to the correct one and it worked like a charm.

cameronsun and Ryan-Unity like this.