Search Unity

Uploading DSYMs need some help

Discussion in 'Unity Cloud Diagnostics' started by vontwil, Oct 11, 2017.

1. vontwil

vontwil

Noticed the 'Manage Symbol' section in the performance reporting yesterday. That seemed like a new feature. I tried to upload our DSYMs a couple ways. Seems like they were successful, but not much info was given, and they still don't work.

Does the symbol processing take some time? or is it immediate?

It appears some developers have had success emailing the dSYM zips to the Unity team. Can I get some assistance if that is all I need to do? I have the files on Google Drive, ready to send.

My team (Dead Bob Games) delayed our scheduled launch to resolve a few null references, but the missing files is making that very difficult. Any help would be much appreciated.

LOVE THE PERFORMANCE REPORTING!!! I know its new, and don't mean to press you guys on stuff, because the reporting overall is amazing.

Sincerely,

Blaine Twilley
    DBG

2. thomasn_unity

thomasn_unity

Unity Technologies

Hi Blaine,

I'm sorry you're having trouble with the symbol upload! Please email us your dSYM files at perfsupport@unity3d.com, along with your project ID (UPID). I can manually process them for you, as well as try to troubleshoot what went wrong for you.

Thanks!