Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Upload Tiny sample to facebook playable ads, but can't show in App Demo for preview

Discussion in 'Project Tiny' started by n653b447, Nov 12, 2020.

1. n653b447

n653b447

2. AbdulAlgharbi

AbdulAlgharbi

Unity Technologies

Haven't tried Facebook playable ads but I think you need a custom web template to initialize fb apis
    Let me try it with tiny3d and get back to you

n653b447 likes this.
  3. n653b447

n653b447

Thanks for your reply.
    OK, I also try the custom web template as you said, even I tried the way like here link. (way2)
    I'll still try the way.

4. AbdulAlgharbi

AbdulAlgharbi

Unity Technologies

I've tried using https://developers.facebook.com/tools/playable-preview/ but it's not working with tiny
    there is something wrong with that tool as it's not correctly loading the tiny canvas.
    We don't have support for Facebook playable ads out of the box but just trying it seems not working for me

5. n653b447

n653b447

Thanks your tried, I look forward Unity Tiny can support Facebook playable ads in future.

6. ThomsonRed12

ThomsonRed12

OK, thanks for your comment, now I understand why this tool doesn't work. Anyway, I decided to entrust this issue to the professionals and hired an fb advertising agent I found on https://aiad.com.au/services/facebook-advertising/ . I realized that if I invest in quality social media advertising, I can earn three times more and I hope that I will achieve the desired result. In fact, I used to be sceptical and didn't believe in advertising on FB, but then I saw the business pages of my competitors and realized that I was behind them, so I decided to do everything possible to make my page one of the best and attract as many customers as possible.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2021