Search Unity

Upload content as "Asset Store" doesn't work

Discussion in 'Unity Connect' started by Edy, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Edy

Edy

Hello,

I'm trying to add my package "Edy's Vehicle Physics" as project (Add Project). When I click the "Asset Store" button then a pop up appears and I can actually see and select my package. However, when I click the button "Add" the pop up closes and nothing appears (it still reads "You've uploaded 0 contents).

Please let me know if I can help you further on fixing the problem.

Thank you!
    Edy

2. markp-unity

markp-unity

Hey Edy! What took you so long to join ;)?

You have to select the Asset before you click Add. If that doesn't help I can jump on skype with you.

3. Edy

Edy

Hi Mark! I was in the middle of a rush when I received the announcement, and the registration form looked too long and detailed at that time. I needed some peace of mind for filling it up properly ;)

Yes, the Asset is selected before I click Add. Then it briefly shows a small caption "0 / 1 package imported, while 0 failed." and the pop up closes with no result. Tested in a chrome-based browser (Vivaldi) and a clean Firefox.

Skype would be great. I could give you full details and you could see it yourself. I'm sending you a PM.
    Thanks!

4. fzhangunity

fzhangunity

Unity Technologies

Hi Edy, we've applied a fix. Can you try again? Thanks!

5. Edy

Edy

Yes, it works now. I can see the videos and pictures of the asset store package uploaded. Thank you very much!