Search Unity

UPI payment failure

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by Senthil_Cmgt, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Senthil_Cmgt

Senthil_Cmgt

When i am trying to do in-app through UPI in android, always its getting failed. Anyone face same issue ?

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

3. Senthil_Cmgt

Senthil_Cmgt

@JeffDUnity3D IAP is working fine with Credit card, net banking and everything. But when i try to do with Google Pay or Phone pe in India, money is getting reduced in my bank account but transaction is failure in unity side. Then money is returning back.

4. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Sorry I don't follow. Please provide steps to reproduce. This sounds like a Google issue

5. Senthil_Cmgt

Senthil_Cmgt

Configure IAP for google as
    @JeffDUnity3D After configuring, Make an APK, upload it in google play store. Install and make purchase with net banking, it is working.

Try making purchase with UPI from google purchaser screen, it will send message to UPI for payment request, when you do payment and come back. Purchaser screen is already closed and no confirmation about payment. After some time in UPI money will be returned back to your bank account.

6. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Have you configured your bank account to accept UPI payments? Unity IAP doesn't handle any of the transaction process, so you will want to contact Google.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
  7. Senthil_Cmgt

Senthil_Cmgt

@JeffDUnity3D We have configured bank account and UPI. What we found by our observation is, when purchase popup from unity opens, after that if we go background and come back, purchase popup is getting closed. because if that we are not able to get payment success callback. If there any way to keep that purchase pop up open ?

8. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

We have no control over that dialog, that is a native Google popup. What version of IAP are you using? Please test with 1.23.

9. Senthil_Cmgt

Senthil_Cmgt

We are using unity IAP 2.0.3 from package manager in unity 2018.4.13f1.

10. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

That is the Package Manager version, what is the Asset version? It should be 1.23 . Go to menu Window/Unity IAP/IAP Updates... to see the version