Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Upgrading an Accelerator instance to use Teams authentication

Discussion in 'Unity Accelerator' started by Rob-Fireproof, Jan 2, 2024.

1. Rob-Fireproof

Rob-Fireproof

We're running an instance of the Accelerator, currently set up to not use any certificates or authentication. I'd like to update this to use the Unity Teams Advanced authentication mentioned in the docs (although the link to Unity Teams seems dead).

Note that we're not using Unity Source Control - I'm just using it to cache the asset database.

Is there any documentation on setting this up? I've added our project to our Unity Cloud dashboard (which I guess is the new equivalent of Teams?). Is there something in the Accelerator setup process that links it to our Organisation's Unity account? I can see a bunch of stuff about certificates, but nothing that lets me select the organisation.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
    Rob.

2. wrossmck-unity

wrossmck-unity

Unity Technologies

Hey Rob,

Unity Teams Advanced is a sunset product that isn't available for purchase anymore. We're in the process of updating all the documentation to remove any reference to Teams Advanced and must have missed this in the latest Accelerator docs.

Right now all the Teams functionality has been removed and the accelerator is available for everyone to install and manage on their own.