Search Unity

Upgraded from 5.6.7 to 2017.4 and iOS lags and locks up

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by pvella, Jun 24, 2019.

1. pvella

pvella

My application was working fine in Play mode, WEBGL deployment, Android, and iOS on 5.6.7. However since upgrading to 2017.4 my application locks up when it tries to do 3D on iOS platform only. I have confirmed that I can reinstall 5.6.7 and it works correctly, but this takes a lot of time if I have to do this every time I deploy. There is no error message on build or run, but any of my 3d scenes lag incredibly to the point that they are not useable and never complete. I can send a video from an iOS device if this helps. I think it is related to IL2CPP, I have tried all the recommended settings from the forum.

2. Peter77

Peter77

QA Jesus

Please submit a bug-report as described in this document:
    https://unity3d.com/unity/qa/bug-reporting

It's important that you report these issues together with a reproduction project if you want them to get fixed. If you don't do it, it might be a long time until someone else reports them or until Unity Technologies find them.

After you submitted the bug-report, you receive a confirmation email with a bug-report Case number. Please post the Case number (number only, not the link) in this forum thread for Unity staff to pick up.