Search Unity

[-70% FLASH SALE, save $600✅] InfiniCLOUD HDRP-URP, Volumetric Clouds for the new pipelines & Mobile

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by nasos_333, Sep 15, 2019.

1. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE HDRP and URP WIP - Full volume clouds with fly through support and shadows on ground.

ARTnGame December 2020 offers !!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sky Master ULTIMATE users can upgrade to InfiniGRASS at -50% discount ($29 instead of $60 normal price), to InfiniTREE for only $9 and to Advanced FX Creator suit for only $9 (vs $69 normal price) for a limited time !!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    InfiniCLOUD users can upgrade to Sky Master ULTIMATE for $5 (-93% off discount).
    InfiniGRASS users can now upgrade to Sky Master ULTIMATE for only $35 (versus $70 normal price) !!
    InfiniTREE users can upgrade to InfiniGRASS for only $25 (-60% Discount)

ZhangPeng1 likes this.
  2. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE URP Beta 9 is now released !!!
    The system is available on PM request.

This new version is a massive upgrade with integration to Sky Master ULTIMATE core, unique in the asset store volumetric lighting system for URP, cloud shadows for all cloud types, prefabs for direct insertion in scene and much more. Also the system has been adapted & tested in both Unity 2019.4 and 2021.1.0a7 Unity (URP 10.2)

3. nasos_333

nasos_333

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------- Sky Master ULTIMATE HDRP Beta 6 is now released !!! ----------
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The system is available on PM request.

This new version is a massive upgrade with integration to Sky Master ULTIMATE core,
    image effect based clouds and shadows for all cloud types, prefabs for direct scene insertion,
    a new ocean system with special underwater effects and much more.

Also the system has been adapted & tested in both Unity 2019.4 and 2021.1.0a9 (URP 10.2.2)

Quick Start Guide

4. valmyr

valmyr

Hi I just like to ask what is the difference between sky master and infinicloud?

Also here, it says that Sky master ultimate users can upgrade to infinigrass for only $9 but in the sky master ultimate page it says a different price of $29.

Big bonus for Sky Master ULTIMATE users, upgrade to InfiniGRASS for $29 (vs $59) !!!

Which is correct?

Last edited: Dec 16, 2020
  5. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi,

The InfiniCLOUD is focused on the HDRP (or URP) pipeline, with a shader based volume cloud solution that is globally compatible and can be very fast even used for mobile.

Sky Master ULTIMATE is a weather - sky environment suit that includes 4 cloud types (InfiniCLOUD as well) and support for all pipelines, plus a water - ocean system.

6. valmyr

valmyr

Thanks for the quick reply.

I edited my message a while ago to include another question.

So if we are targeting HDRP it is better to use infinicloud than skymaster?

Can they both work together?

Also I noticed that infinicloud supports urp, in this case could you say it is more superior and better cloud solution than that in sky master?

7. nasos_333

nasos_333

I would suggest sky mster by far, as it includes infinicloud, plus a vast range of other modules

Currently infiniGRASS is a $9 upgrade from sky master ultimate.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2020
  8. LumaPxxx

LumaPxxx

Hi,i have a question.
    does InfiniCLOUD receive the fog and volumetric lighting effect from the hdrp system?
    all the pics and videos i saw the clouds don't have any blending effect with the sky.

9. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi,

No, the system has its own fogging and sky light scattering module that can be regulated as needed per sky tod. The automatic sky blending is WIP for next version.

HDRP skies are also ever changing, so my solution is to offer my own HDRP sky that wont be depreciated after few weeks like Unity sky systems, like i had in Standard, thus will take a bit more to fully realize, but is on the way.

10. LumaPxxx

LumaPxxx

I understood, thank you for quick reply!
    looking forward to the automatic sky blending!

11. nasos_333

nasos_333

ARTnGAME Assets are now on -50% SALE in Unity New Year Sale !!!!!

Enjoy :)

Also Sky Master ULTIMATE users can upgrade to InfiniGRASS for only $9 instead of $60 normal price and to InfiniCLOUD for $5 !!!!

12. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE URP Version
    Volumetric lighting and shadowing, camera Motion Blur and Interactive snow for the upcoming Beta 10.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2020
  13. ysundawa

ysundawa

Hi ... i have been searching for volumetric cloud and lights solution (include directional light source) for URP .... i wonder which version should meet my needs?

I need the cloud and fogs mostly for mountains and heights.... I just migrated my current project to URP and my old solution is not working anymore.

Your solution looks great, but i got confused with several different versions of it, which one should I chose?, and also confirming if it can works with URP.

Thanks.

Edit : Adding clarification about URP requirement.

14. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi,

The InfiniCLOUD is the Sky Master shader based clouds for HDRP and URP. This system is included also in all Sky Master ULTIMATE versions, plus a big number of other modules including the new volumetric lighting system in URP and 3 more clouds types based on image effects, that also support fly through and terrain intersection.

So i would suggest get Sky Master ULTIMATE and there is both URP and HDRP versions for it that include everything.

Also from the sky system you can currently buy InfiniGRASS for $19 (vs $60) and many other of my major assets for only $3. InfiniGRASS also has a HDRP and URP version available.

15. nasos_333

nasos_333

InfiniCLOUD HDRP - Setup for URP use

This is a sample of how to convert the HDRP project to URP for use with URP pipeline and tweaking of performance by disable cloud layers. Alternatively I can send the latest URP version in Google Drive download alongside the Sky Master ULTIMATE URP Suit (http://u3d.as/agN).

16. nasos_333

nasos_333

UPDATE

InfiniCLOUD v1.5.2 has been released to the Unity Asset Store !!!.

The new version includes the URP project as a UnityPackage to be installed after erase the HDRP base one that is installed by default.

17. nasos_333

nasos_333

18. nasos_333

nasos_333

New InfiniCLOUD demo showcasing small scale world settings, camera at 60meters and low canyon fog at 20 meters.

The demo will included in next version.

19. nasos_333

nasos_333

UPDATE

InfiniCLOUD next version has been submitted to Unity Asset Store and is pending review.

20. nasos_333

nasos_333

New InfiniCLOUD demo showcasing small scale world settings, camera at 60meters and low canyon fog at 20 meters.

The demo will included in next version.

21. nasos_333

nasos_333

April 2021 ARTnGAME big offers !!!!!

Sky Master ULTIMATE users can upgrade to the following ARTnGAME assets for only $5 for a limited time and to InfiniGRASS for only $15 !!!

Upgrade:
    Sky Master ULTIMATE to InfiniGRASS - $15.00
    Sky Master ULTIMATE to Ethereal- $5.00

Sky Master ULTIMATE to InfiniTREE - Procedural Forest Creation & Optimization - $5.00
    Sky Master ULTIMATE to Advanced FX Creator - Decals, Particles, Radiosity & Splines - $5.00
    Sky Master ULTIMATE to Particle Dynamic Magic 2: Decal, Spline, AI Particles & dynamics - $5.00
    Sky Master ULTIMATE to Sun Shafts SRP Beta - $5.00
    Sky Master ULTIMATE to Volumetric Fog SRP Beta - $5.00
    Sky Master ULTIMATE to InfiniCLOUD HDRP - URP, Volumetric clouds & particles - $5.00

InfiniGRASS users can also upgrade to Sky Master ULTIMATE for only $25.

22. nasos_333

nasos_333

New Sky Master ULTIMATE HDRP - InfiniCLOUD demos, showcasing small scale world settings, camera at 100 meters and low canyon fog at 25 meters.

23. nasos_333

nasos_333

24. nasos_333

nasos_333

Shader based clouds in various pipelines

Performance of Shader based clouds can range depending on clouds layers

Performance and various looks of shader based clouds

Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
  25. nasos_333

nasos_333

26. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE URP - Volumetric clouds for mobile demo.
    This is a stress test, with 2 different cloud groups (upper and lower), running on Samsung S8, also there is the overhead of the video recorder, so the actual performance is much better.

Sky Master ULTIMATE, Ethereal and InfiniGRASS are now on -50% Discount in Unity asset store Spring SALE !!!!!!!!!! - Ethereal is a $5 upgrade and InfiniGRASS a $15 upgrade from Sky Master ULTIMATE.

InfiniCLOUD system is Included in Sky Master ULTIMATE.

27. nasos_333

nasos_333

Last edited: May 28, 2021
  28. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE shader based clouds (InfiniCLOUD) v1.5.4 has been released to Unity Asset Store !!!

InfiniCLOUD v1.5.4

- Added new demos for showcasing the low camera altitude clouds and area limited clouds possibilities
    - Added latest URP v1.5.4 version to the package, please erase all other imported assets and install the "InfiniCLOUD URP v1.5.4" Unity package, inside the "ARTnGAME"-"InfiniCLOUD URP" folder.

JUNE 2021 UPGRADE OFFERS !!!
    Sky Master ULTIMATE users can upgrade to the following ARTnGAME assets for only $3-15 for limited time !!
    Upgrade:
    Sky Master ULTIMATE to InfiniGRASS - $15.00
    Sky Master ULTIMATE to Ethereal- $5.00
    Sky Master ULTIMATE to InfiniTREE - Procedural Forest Creation & Optimization - $9.00
    Sky Master ULTIMATE to Advanced FX Creator - Decals, Particles, Radiosity & Splines - $9.00
    Sky Master ULTIMATE to Particle Dynamic Magic 2: Decal, Spline, AI Particles & dynamics - $9.00
    Sky Master ULTIMATE to Sun Shafts SRP Beta - $3.00
    Sky Master ULTIMATE to Volumetric Fog SRP Beta - $3.00
    Sky Master ULTIMATE to InfiniCLOUD HDRP - URP, Volumetric clouds & particles - $5.00
    InfiniGRASS users can also upgrade to Sky Master ULTIMATE for only $29.

29. nasos_333

nasos_333

Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
  30. nasos_333

nasos_333

InfiniCLOUD v1.5.5 has been released at the Unity Asset Store.

v1.5.5

- Added rain particle configuration samples
    - Added new demo scenes showcasing various cloud styles that can be created with the system

Last edited: Jun 28, 2021
  31. nasos_333

nasos_333

32. nasos_333

nasos_333

InfiniCLOUD v1.5.6 has been released at the Unity Asset Store.

InfiniCLOUD v1.5.6
    - Added new Vortex system and version of the shader.
    The system is a first Beta implementation and will be expanded in the next updates with more features.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ethereal and InfiniGRASS are now on -50% Discount in the 5th Week of the Unity SALE !!!!!
    SkyMaster ULTIMATE is a $15 upgrade from Ethereal or InfiniGRASS for a limited time.

SkyMaster ULTIMATE upgrades to InfiniTREE ($9) - Advanced FX Creator ($9) - Particle Dynamic Magic ($9) Sun Shafts SRP Beta ($5) - Volumetric Fog SRP Beta ($5)

Asset Store links

ARTnGame - Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - Discord - Youtube - Reddit
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

33. nasos_333

nasos_333

July 30 Crazy offer - Free vouchers and get all major ARTnGAME assets for only $73 !!!!!!

(The below are Upgradable to other ARTnGAME assets !!!! - Make sure to check for discounts after use the vouchers):
    ASV-9XTG-PYAW-KHPR-WQAU-7FAJ - Sun Shafts SRP Beta
    ASV-UXPY-WGXT-LRCW-UYVR-46NM - Sun Shafts SRP Beta
    ASV-VRLV-3WKP-KFAY-TL3W-6T9U - Sun Shafts SRP Beta

(Sun Shafts SRP Upgrades to Sky Master ULTIMATE for $30, then from sky can upgrade to InfiniGRASS for $15, to InfiniCLOUD & Ethereal for $5, to Advanced FX Creator for $9 and to InfiniTREE for $9 !!!)

Last edited: Aug 2, 2021
  34. nasos_333

nasos_333

New vortex system in InfiniCLOUD, WIP on more features, including smooth fade out in edges, curve based control of thickness and much more.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2021
  35. NeloElber55

NeloElber55

Looks amazing :), is this available already ?

nasos_333 likes this.
  36. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi, thanks :)

Yes, the first version of the effect is now online in the latest store version, so can download and use it directly. Note that this is only in HDRP for now (though the new shader variant should work directly in URP as well) and is also work in progress in some ways, e.g. would like to have more controls over the edge of the vortex and other clouds, to be more smooth or hard as needed and some other controls that will come in the next updates.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2021
  37. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE HDRP - URP - InfiniCLOUD Volumetric Cloud system

New tutorial added for the InfiniCLOUD system, it is for the HDRP version and everything applies to the URP version as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ethereal and InfiniGRASS are now on -50% Discount in the 6th Week of the Unity SALE !!!!!
    SkyMaster ULTIMATE is a $15 upgrade from Ethereal or InfiniGRASS for a limited time.

SkyMaster ULTIMATE upgrades to InfiniTREE ($9) - Advanced FX Creator ($9) - Particle Dynamic Magic ($9) Sun Shafts SRP Beta ($5) - Volumetric Fog SRP Beta ($5) - InfiniCLOUD ($5)

Asset Store links

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

38. nasos_333

nasos_333

17 August Crazy offer - Free vouchers - Get all major ARTnGAME assets for only $77 !

(The below are upgradable to other ARTnGAME assets !! - Make sure to check for discounts after use the vouchers):

ASV-JJDE-QFNU-L79F-W97W-XAYN Sun Shafts SRP Beta
    ASV-YDPH-UFA7-MG9N-JTTV-FELL Sun Shafts SRP Beta

(Sun Shafts SRP Upgrades to Sky Master ULTIMATE for $30, then from Sky Master ULTIMATE
    can upgrade to InfiniGRASS for $19, to InfiniCLOUD & Ethereal for $5, to Advanced FX Creator for $9 and to InfiniTREE for $9 !!!)

ARTnGAME Assets Store Link

39. OriolCR

OriolCR

Hi. We're on market for a Sky solution for HDRP I have two questions about inifiCLOUD.
    Yours looks great.

1. Is it a stand-alone asset or it needs another one?

2. On the videos the inspector of the asset looks stuttering for artists, non intuitive, is it documented?

40. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi,

The system is standalone, though is not a sky solution, it is a volumetric clouds system, compatible with HDPR and URP and can work with any sky system. The complete sky solution is Sky Master ULTIMATE, that contains InfiniCLOUD in all pipelines (though the latest vortex shader variant is not yet ported to Sky Master ULTIMATE, but can also get InfiniCLOUD for $5 and use to import that new shader variant if needed)

Here is the tutorials related to InfiniCLOUD

InfiniCLOUD Tutorial

InfiniCLOUD setup with Sky Master ULTIMATE Time of Day core system for weather and precision sun positioning
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLJQvoQM6t9Ge2ehO4N1kNq3jvHmVst_el&v=XXCMXiuM9VA

Let me know for any further questions

OriolCR likes this.
  41. nasos_333

nasos_333

InfiniCLOUD v1.5.8 WIP - Added the new Vortex system and new demos to the URP version to match the HDRP one. The update will be submitted today for review.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2021
  42. nasos_333

nasos_333

InfiniCLOUD v1.5.8 Released

InfiniCLOUD v1.5.8
    - Added the new Vortex system and new demos to the URP version to match the HDRP one. The update will be submitted today for review.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2021
  43. nasos_333

nasos_333

29 August Crazy offer - Free vouchers and get all major ARTnGAME assets for only $77 !
    (The below are Upgradable to other ARTnGAME assets !!!! - Make sure to check for discounts after use the vouchers):

ASV-NGRM-NYPF-3RDA-UTQF-RA6C Sun Shafts SRP Beta
    ASV-ALDW-NXAH-NQUQ-Y4QF-74CK Sun Shafts SRP Beta

(Sun Shafts SRP Upgrades to Sky Master ULTIMATE for $30, then from sky can upgrade to InfiniGRASS for $19, to InfiniCLOUD & Ethereal for $5, to Advanced FX Creator for $9 and to InfiniTREE for $9 !!!)​

44. serenityAdvocate

serenityAdvocate

Hi, is this vortex system available in standard pipeline also ? I have not seen it in any of the demos.

45. nasos_333

nasos_333

The vortex has just gone in Standard Pipeline too, so is only available in the very latest 5.1.5i version, please download the latest from the store and will be available, plus a demo to showcase the effect and usage.

ARTnGAME September 2021 offers !!!
    Sky Master ULTIMATE users can upgrade to InfiniGRASS at -67% discount ($19 instead of $60 normal price), to InfiniTREE for only $9 and to Advanced FX Creator suit for only $9 (vs $69 normal price) for a limited time !!
    InfiniCLOUD users can upgrade to Sky Master ULTIMATE for $5 (-93% off discount).
    InfiniGRASS users can now upgrade to Sky Master ULTIMATE for only $25 (versus $70 normal price) !!
    InfiniTREE users can upgrade to InfiniGRASS for only $25 (-60% Discount)

46. nasos_333

nasos_333

InfiniCLOUD v1.5.9 has been released at the Unity Asset Store !!

InfiniCLOUD v1.5.9

- Fixed an issue in the new vortex system, where changing vortex placement would result in incorrect rotation center of the vortex (fixed in both HDPR and URP versions)
    - Fixed an issue where Lightning prefab had lost the connection to the lightning script and line renderers, added a new prefab (named "0 HDRP Lightning Storm System") which can be directly parented to the "Blob Shadow Projector SM" gameobject after erasing the previous child of the gameobject for directly addressing the issue with a working version of the lightning system.
    - Added the new update for URP version in the HDRP main version (inside "ARTnGAME" -> "InfiniCLOUD URP" folder, note that all HDRP installed items must be erased before installation of the URP package)
    - Added new volumetric cloud shadows shader that works with the new vortex system and applied it to the main vortex demo scene, for correct vortex shadows on the ground.

Big ARTnGame offer for InfiniCLOUD users !!!

InfiniCLOUD users can upgrade to Sky Master ULTIMATE for only $15 (vs $70 normal price, -78% off discount).

47. nasos_333

nasos_333

(*All images use only ARTnGAME assets, including Sky Master ULTIMATE for the volumetric lighting and clouds, no other asset is required)

UPDATE:

InfiniCLOUD v1.5.9a has been released at the Unity asset store !

Last edited: Sep 13, 2021
  48. nasos_333

nasos_333

Last edited: Sep 11, 2021
  49. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE - InfiniCLOUD new scriptless mode WIP, the images are from Standard Pipeline (this pipeline version is included in Sky Master ULTIMATE) and the shader is now being converted to both URP and HDRP version and will soon be available. This mode is ideal for cases where scripts cannot be used for any reason, as is requirement by certain platforms.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2021
  50. nasos_333

nasos_333

UPDATE:
    InfiniCLOUD v1.5.9b has been released at the Unity asset store !

InfiniCLOUD v1.5.9b
    - Added InfiniCLOUD Shader version that does not require a script to function, for the cases when such functionality is needed (HDRP Version, URP will be included in the next version ).
    - Added demo scenes showcasing the new InfiniCLOUD mode in HDRP.

SEPTEMBER OFFERS !!!
    InfiniCLOUD users can upgrade to the complete sky, weather, ocean and volumetric effects suit Sky Master ULTIMATE for only $19 (vs $70 normal price) and from Sky Master ULTIMATE can upgrade to InfiniGRASS for $15 (vs $60) and to Ethereal for $5.

SkyMaster ULTIMATE also upgrades to InfiniTREE ($9) - Sun Shafts SRP ($5) - Advanced FX Creator ($9) - Particle Dynamic Magic ($9) -Volumetric Fog SRP Beta ($5)

Humble Bundle is also now available for 14 days featuring InfiniCLOUD.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2021