Search Unity

Introducing Amplify LUT Pack - 200+ Exclusive LUTs for Amplify Color

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Amplify_Ricardo, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify_Ricardo

Make your scenes standout! Announcing the Amplify LUT Pack, over 200 color grading presets for Amplify Color. Blend up to 3 LUT’s with the added blending features available in Amplify Color along with Volume and Depth based Masking and easily apply new color profiles using the new LUT Browser.

From basic exposure and tint adjustments to elaborate film like grades usually associated with popular films you will find an extensive array of grades suitable for almost any type of project.

* * LUT Browser Requires Amplify Color * *
    * * LUT Textures compatible with the Unity Post Processing Stack * *

LUT Browser Included in the Package! The LUT Browser allows you to effortlessly find and apply the look you aim to achieve by simply selecting a look directly via the LUT preview image, be it with a default thumbnail or your active camera.

Feel free to use our color grading presets as a basis, tweak and create your own variations. You can add or remove LUTs and even use your own with the new tool, be sure to check out the in-depth overview below to learn more about the tool.

* * Requires Unity 5 * *

New to Amplify Color? Amplify Color is the lightest, most flexible, Unity Extension for Industry Level Color Grading in Unity. Extremely easy to use and to integrate in your project, no coding required and works well for both 3D and 2D games. It allows you to instantly change the mood of your scene by simply using LUTs, or as they are also known, lookup tables.

What does Rust, p.a.m.e.l.a., Manifold Garden, Firewatch, The Forest, Night In The Woods, Broforce and Star Wars Journeys Ep 1, to name a few, have in common?

In the package:

• LUT Browser – LUT Management & Preview Tool
    • Base Adjustments
    • Color Blindness Simulation
    • Film Color
    • Film Mono
    • Popular Looks
    • Stock Film Base
    • Stock Film Standard
    • Stock Film Vintage
    • Stylized Misc
    • Stylized Retro

Get it today: Unity Asset Store
    Want to know more about Amplify Color? Visit the product page or Asset Store Page for additional information.

Make the change, use the professional tools you crave. Get in touch, we would love to hear your story, help promote and feature your work.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
  2. Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify_Ricardo

3. Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify_Ricardo

Join the party over here!

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  4. Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify_Ricardo

Hello everyone,

We updated our download system, use your Unity invoice numbers to access any of your Amplify Packages. Due to Asset Store review and submission times, the version in our own site is always the most recent.

Amplify Products - Download Page

Thanks!

5. Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify_Ricardo

The Amplify LUT Pack goes great with Amplify Color (currently on sale for only $13!). Pick them up today and give your projects the extra edge they deserve.

Amplify LUT Pack - Product Page
    Amplify Color - Product Page

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  6. Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify_Ricardo

Madness Sale!
    Get the Amplify LUT Pack for only $10.50.​

Amplify LUT Pack - Asset Store Page
    Amplify Color - Product Page

What does Firewatch, p.a.m.e.l.a., Manifold Garden, Rust, The Forest, Night In The Woods, Broforce and Star Wars Journeys Ep 1 – to name a few – have in common? Check out our full suite of Amplify Unity Products and find out what they can do for your project.

7. Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify_Ricardo

LAST CALL!

Quick heads up for anyone interested in adding Amplify Shader Editor, Amplify Impostors, or any of our other products to their collection, the Unity Asset Store CYBER WEEK MADNESS SALE ends today!

Now is the best time to get our packages at half price!

MADNESS SALE - Amplify Products at 50% OFF

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  8. Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify_Ricardo

Greetings,

We've decided to focus our resources exclusively on the official Unity forum! We're disabling our own hosted forums but the old posts will remain available for future reference.

Due to popular demand, we’ve also created an official Discord Channel. Here you’ll be able to interact with other Amplify Users, discuss our products, share feedback and your work. This is a new experience for us so we ask that you be patient and provide feedback on what you think we could improve.

Official Discord channel - Join us today!

9. Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify Color may have been deprecated but you can still use our 200+ LUT collection with other image effects or even Unity's own Post Processing Stack!

Amplify LUT Pack is currently at 50% OFF( $7.50): Product Page

10. Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify_Ricardo

11. Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify_Ricardo

Spring Sale is upon us!

50% OFF all our products, bundle or individually. Be sure to use code SPRING2021 for an additional 5-10% OFF on purchases over $100. (for all assets on sale, not just ours)

Learn more: Asset Store

12. alienorbit

alienorbit

Is it possible to import .CUBE or other industry standard LUTs? or do they all need to be processed to color strips?

13. Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify_Ricardo

Import a .CUBE to use with what? There are some post processing plugins able to use Cube files like the Post Processing Stack grading components on HDRP if I'm not mistaken.

Otherwise you need to use a Neutral LUT, take that into a grading tool and apply the Cube there; you'd then export the LUT(already graded) back into Unity.

What are you using for color grading?

(Not sure if you're aware, this thread is dedicated to the LUT pack, it's

14. Ruchir

Ruchir

Does this work with HDRP post-processing?
    Maybe after some editing in photoshop if it's not directly supported?:)

15. Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify_Ricardo

I'm afraid I haven't seen any HDRP Post-processing fx that can load this format, only URP.
    It's really a format issue here, so to speak, no amount of editing would help in this particular case.

16. namdo

namdo

So I started getting this error for some reason on the LUT Browser script.

public sealed class WatcherPostprocessor : AssetPostprocessor
    {
    public static event Action OnRefresh;

AmplifyColor\Plugins\Editor\LUTBrowser.cs(15,30): error CS0066: 'WatcherPostprocessor.OnRefresh': event must be of a delegate type

I have no idea why it started.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2022
  17. Amplify_Support

Amplify_Support

Hey!
    Which Unity version is this?

18. Esfekia

Esfekia

Hello, I am unable to get any of the LUT's to work in the LUT browser.

I am on 2022.1.17 using URP. I imported Amplify Color and then Amplify Lute Pack. I added the Amplify color component to my main camera. I added the LUT Browser and docket it and I chose main camera from there. I click on the preview squares and I see that it sets it on my main camera amplify color component but there are no visible changes in my scene. I would be grateful for your help to get this working.

mSergii likes this.
  19. AmplifyCreations

AmplifyCreations

Is this something that happens only on 2022? Have you tried an earlier version?