Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[UPDATED] ICECreatureControl v1.4.0 - creature AI for enemies, animals, monsters, zombies ...

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by icetec, Aug 11, 2015.

1. icetec

icetec

Hi Blueberry,
    ICE is working also with other pathfinding tools, but not out of the box. In each case you’ll need a small bridge script which handles the movements and additional feature of the third party packages and their classes, which can’t be included in the core package of ICE. But don’t worry, I’ll provide such adapter scripts step-by-step for all requested packages and I’ll also support all developers who want to do such adapter scripts for ICE. The next adapter on my list will be for UnitZ and the adapter for Apex Path is also already listed, so it’s not necessary to beg and cry for it :) I’ll realize both bridges as soon as 1.1 goes public.

MrIconic and montyfi like this.
  2. felizimm

felizimm

Hi, this is excellent work, icetec, absolutely great asset! Perhaps it is because I am not that familiar enough with animations in unity3d: I can`t get animations to run for example with the AIThirdPersonController of the actual Unity Standard Character Asset. I select Control Type "DIRECT" and Animation "HumanoidWalk" and let the character e.g. follow my player. The animation does not change and remains the idle default animation. What am I doing wrong? Thx, Felix

3. icetec

icetec

hi felix, please make sure that your character setup is correct and please check also the animator controller, it could be that there is a transition which blocked other animations. by using the direct mode ICECreatureControl will handle all transitions internal, so there should be only one transition for the default state, which should be connected with your default animation (idle).

felizimm likes this.
  4. chaneya

chaneya

I just purchased ICE and it appears there is a bug using the current version of Unity 5.2.2f1.

It's easily repeatable. I think this may have to do with the significant number of bug fixes made to Mecanim in this latest release version of Unity. I'm guessing this bug has something to do with exposure to animator parameters when the Inspector is open.

Basically opening the Behaviors in the inspector on any ReferenceCreature breaks parameter access to the animator and breaks all animations on that registered creature. The only fix that I have found is to reload the scene.

Here is how to replicate the bug:
    - Open the SimpleDemoScene
    - Highlight any ReferenceCreature, I picked the EthanBlueLeader
    - In the Inspector. In the Ice Creature Control Script, with Display Options set to Menu, select Behaviors
    - Press Play

You see the following warnings and the character will no longer play animations. ( I've just provided the abbreviated errors)
    - Animator.GotoState: State could not be found
    UnityEngine.Animator:CrossFade(String, Single, Int32, Single)
    -
    Invalid Layer Index '-1'
    UnityEngine.Animator:CrossFade(String, Single, Int32, Single)

Hope this helps.
    Allan

icetec likes this.
  5. chaneya

chaneya

Well this is strange.

I don't see the bug I mentioned in my above message when I import ICE in a completely clean Unity Project. It occurs when I import ICE in my existing project. I'll see if I can isolate what's going on.

Allan

6. chaneya

chaneya

I figured out what the problem is and I would say it's a bug with Unity import but it effects ICE.

ICE is using standard Unity provided animations, the same animations that many other store Assets use. I have 2 assets in my project that use those same animations, AnimFollow and Game Camera, but there are many others.

Here is what is happening. Create a new project, if I import AnimFollow or Game Camera into my project and then import ICE, the animation connections for ICE are overridden or broken because the Unity importer thinks that those animations already exist in the project and so it links to the same animations from those other Assets in your animation controller. I've seen this problem before. Technically I think this is a Unity bug because Unity is overriding the animation links during import if those same animations already exist in a project. The problem with ICE is it is also remapping your inspector behavior settings to the animations in those other Assets and something in your code does not like that, thus the warning messages and the broken animations as soon as you open up behaviors in the inspector.

I'll give you a quick example:

With ICE loaded into a blank project, in SimpleDemoScene, the first behavior for EthanBlueLeader has an animation called HumanoidIdle and this same animation also exists in the State HumanoidIdle in your animation controller. If I import ICE after Game Camera has been imported into a new project, the first behavior for EthanBlueLeader now has an animation called idle which is from the Game Camera asset and the state on your controller called Humanoididle now has that same Game Camera animation. So both the controller and the behavior of ICE has been changed to use an animation from a different asset in the project. If you run the scene, it appears to work fine until you open up behaviors in the inspector, and choose run, you get the warnings and the animations no longer run.

What confuses me is not only are the folder structures different between the 2 assets but even the animations have different names. So I have no idea how Unity references the animations as being the same and overrides those connections in the ICE animation controller and your scripts exposed in the inspector with the animations from the other asset. Nonetheless it breaks ICE.

Hope that helps.
    Allan

Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
    icetec and jonfinlay like this.
  7. icetec

icetec

Hi Allan,
    many thanks for this detailed info. I'll directly test this. I got the mentioned warnings betimes in the past while working with Unity intensely over a longer time period, but I couldn’t find any logical reason for that and after a restart of unity the warnings were faded away, therefore I thought it’s a problem with the memory management.

Best wishes,
    Pit

Last edited: Nov 7, 2015
  8. chaneya

chaneya

The solution is to reconnect the animations from your asset to each state on your controller as well as the Animations on each behavior. Thankfully this is fairly easy because you have the states in your controller named the same as the animations on each state.

Allan

icetec likes this.
  9. chaneya

chaneya

Pit,

You're welcome. I hope it helps. I think ICE has a lot of potential.

I'm confused about setting up a more traditional animation controller that uses conditions instead of direct animations. I would very much like to see a sample scene that uses conditions in the behaviors, and blendtrees and transitions from the controller. The only scene you have that uses an animation controller, uses the Direct method with transitions only from ICE.

Just to start simply I setup 2 behaviors, Travel and Rendezvous. I have a default BlendTree called Movement with Idle, Walk and Run as motions. I use the float speed as my parameter with 0 for Idle, .5 for walk and 1 for run. I immediately get warnings saying Parameter does not exist for SetTrigger and SetBool. I'm not using those parameters yet? Right now I don't need a trigger or a bool so I don't understand why ICE is expecting them. I noticed in each behavior, Trigger and Bool are options and they have - (dash) selected. Do I need to create dummy Bools and Trigger parameters? The character moves according to my velocity settings but there are no animations playing even though I have selected the speed float and set it to 1 for Travel and 0 for Rendezvous. I created dummy trigger and bool parameters and that removed the warning. Just to test things, I deleted the bool and Trigger parameters and noticed the behaviors changed from having a dash (-) selected to saying No Boolean parameter available and no Trigger parameter available. My guess is that's what it should have said to start with instead of placing a dash in those behavior conditions.

Am I mistaken in thinking that you don't support blendtrees or am I just confused about how conditions work?

Thanks

icetec likes this.
  10. icetec

icetec

Hi Allan,
    here you will find a small example which demonstrates how ICE works with conditions …

http://icecreaturecontrol.com/files/examples/ICECreatureControlAnimatorConditionExample.unitypackage

The current Mecanim support is just a basic implementation to set condition values and trigger states, therefore Blendtrees will not directly supported by ICE but will be used if defined and can be controlled via a float condition by using the CYCLEOFFSET. Also I’ll improve the Mecanim support step-by-step in further versions.

The problem with the 'dash' warnings and the unusable integer and float parameter based on a mistake I did while fixing a display bug in the last update. I’m sorry for that. I’ve already correct it!

Have a nice day!
    Pit

Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
  11. chaneya

chaneya

Pit,

Thanks so much for the support! I understand now how you are implementing conditions in behaviors for mecanim control.

One interesting benefit of using conditions is since you are not directly referencing animation states in the inspector vs when you use the direct method, you do not get the warnings if your animations are swapped with like animations from other assets.

Allan

twobob and icetec like this.
  12. chaneya

chaneya

Pit,

I'm enjoying playing around with ICE. And thanks again for the project update that explained Conditions.

I have a few more questions regarding mecanim animations:
    Take Travel as an example and please correct me if I'm wrong here.
    The process right now is I create a speed parameter in mecanim and set that value to an absolute value in ICE either directly or through a condition to control the animation, then I set the Movement, Velocity Forwards (z) in ICE and sort of try to make the two match together to get realistic looking forward motion. Additionally I set the Angular (Y) or Angular Velocity in ICE so my creature can turn. Is there a way to get that Angular Velocity into mecanim so I can have turn animations blended with my forward motion?

Since you are already calculating forward z and angular velocity, I think it would make sense to allow the user to sync those values to user defined mecanim parameters. You would want a use root motion option for those cases where the user wants to use the motion from the animation. But in the case where I am not using root motion, syncing the forward z and angular velocity with user defined mecanim parameters would allow the animations to sync nicely with the actual motion values you are already calculating through code. Take speed. If I set speed as an absolute value either through Direct mode or a Condition, how do I take distance from the target into account so my creature's forward animation will slow as he approaches the target. If I could sync my speed parameter with Forwards (z), i think that would solve that assuming you are slowing motion as the creature approaches its target.

There may be a way to make this happen with additional Rules added onto the Travel behavior but I can't figure out how to get the Angular Velocity from the object in order to sync my animations.

Thanks
    Allan

jonfinlay and icetec like this.
  13. icetec

icetec

Hi Allan,
    thanks a lot for your suggestions. Your described way is absolutely correct, while using Mecanim currently with conditions but as already mentioned the current implementation is just a first step and doesn’t nearly cover all the fantastic possibilities Mecanim provides and therefore there is, regrettably, no way to use the defined velocity values directly in Mecanim. Currently you can use the float parameter to control the motions by using a simple 1D blend type or you could combine it with the integer value to use the 2D types (but for that an integer isn’t really suitable and I’ll provide more flexibility to handle the parameter), also you are also absolutely right that it makes sense to use the already defined velocity values (forward and angular) of the move settings directly to steering the blendtree or to sync the real velocity values during the runtime; all that is planned for the ADVANCED control type settings and will be realized within the next versions. The good news is, that a part of this features comes early, because I have to fix now this strange bug in the DIRECT handling and by that way I’ll directly improve the CONDITION handling, so that it will be possible to using all blend types as requested, incl. the angular velocity sync.

Have a nice day!

Pit

14. jonfinlay

jonfinlay

Talking about movement, it would be good if you could add a move sideways (strafe) in addition to the move forward z, as most 4toon animals have a strafe animation (similar to how a crab moves). This would be very useful when the animal was stalking the player or its prey.

icetec likes this.
  15. warren-miller-maltd

warren-miller-maltd

Another bug I think: every now and again the ICE debug will stop showing it's gizmos and I have to restart Unity to get them back

16. icetec

icetec

Hi Warren, if you get this issue again, please check the debug panel in the inspector view and make sure, that its foldout is expanded, if not, OnDrawGizmosSelected will not be called and the gizmos will not been drawn, even if the creature is selected. Also it could be that the ICECreatureControlDebug script was deactivated in the Gizmos popup of your scene view, in this case all ICE gizmos stay undrawn.

I hope this will be helpful, otherwise please let me know some more information so that i can reproduce it.

17. icetec

icetec

Hi Allan, I have done a small video which shows the requested feature. It's completey open now, you can define an arbitrary number of each type of parameter, which can be used with static or dynamic values. Currently you can sync Speed, AngularSpeed and Direction but I'll provide also access to the status values.Please have a look on it ...

btw. @jonfinlay: the requested strafe move is also already included. Addtional to the forward velocitiy you can define now also a value for the x axis ...

Have a nice day!

Pit

Cyance, jonfinlay and Teila like this.
  18. chaneya

chaneya

Pit,

Wonderful! Really nice job!

Being able to sync any number of mecanim animation parameters to any behavior is a huge improvement to the product.

I look forward to checking this out.

Allan

icetec likes this.
  19. witchscroll

witchscroll

Hi icetec

nice plugin.
    I just saw the tutorial in your youtube channal, but it's have no sound/ voice/ comment.
    I suggest you make a new and better video tutorial.
    I'm making a mediveal like arpg.
    I wonder if your npc can block with shield, use sword to attack and play a deathmove when dead....
    I want to see more video tutorials about how to use your plugin to make npc with melee/ranged weapon, and how it looked while in combat.

icetec likes this.
  20. VENOMOUS09

VENOMOUS09

I am having problem getting UFPS to damage the AI, I downloaded your new adapter and the demo and still nothing. I made sure the ICE script for UFPS was on the UFPS Player and the adapter script was on the AI is there something I am missing can you show me screenshots of yours so I can double check mines thank you

21. icetec

icetec

Hi witchscroll,
    I’ll provide better video tutorials as soon as version 1.1 is ready, but apart from that I’m currently preparing some demo scenes for the new version and by this way I’ll prepare such a fighting scene as you mentioned above.

jabevan likes this.
  22. icetec

icetec

Hi VENOMOUS09, do you have this issue also with the demo scene?

23. VENOMOUS09

VENOMOUS09

yes, the demo too

24. icetec

icetec

Okay, maybe you used an obsolete demo … my fault, I forget to update the link on icecreaturecontrol.com … please delete the current demo and download this one …

http://www.icecreaturecontrol.com/files/adapter/ICECreatureUFPSAdapterDemo.unitypackage

btw. here also the latest version 1.1.2 of the UFPS adapter ...
    http://icecreaturecontrol.com/files/adapter/ICECreatureUFPSAdapter.unitypackage

also you can find further information here ...
    http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/released-icecreaturecontrol-creature-ai-for-enemies-animals-monsters-zombies.347147/page-4#post-2360186

please let me know how it works after reinstall the demo scene ...

Last edited: Nov 12, 2015
  25. VENOMOUS09

VENOMOUS09

thanks I will try it tonight when I get home from work

26. Alex3333

Alex3333

I went back and made sure that the work goes on updating the Asset . I look forward to it with anticipation. Thank you for such a wonderful Asset !!! ))) ))

icetec likes this.
  27. daeuk

daeuk

I am not sure if this was asked before.. but how about synchronization over network? is it easy to implement?

28. icetec

icetec

Hi Alex, I’m still testing and do some small improvements but because of all the possibilities it’s a little bit intricate to cover all cases … looks great so far but I would like to be sure that 1.1 will be also stable as 1.0

29. icetec

icetec

Hi daeuk,
    ICECreatureControl works fine with PUN, just add the PUN NetworkView component to your creature. The only thing which is a little bit fiddly is the naming of your player during the runtime, because the name of the main player will be changed while your game is running and if you are using the original ‘editor’ name, the creatures will ignore the player, so make sure that you are using the runtime name of your player if you define him as an interactor.

Here also user experience with bolt …
    http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/re...s-monsters-zombies.347147/page-2#post-2308885

30. witchscroll

witchscroll

look forward to your medieval melee fighting scene. and the better tutorials.
    thanks

31. TopThreat

TopThreat

Has anyone tried to use this with Realistic FPS prefab? Did it work ok?

32. icetec

icetec

Hi LeeAllen,
    I like RFPSP, it’s a great package and I have already done some promising tests with it in the past but it needs a little bit more than a simple bridge to combine ICE and RFPSP. In each case the user have to touch the original RFPSP scripts and therefore I don’t provide an official adapter up to now, but I could offer you my hitherto existing brigde …

The default RFPSP NPCs are using the CharacterDamage, NPCAttack and AI scripts, whereas a brigde for ICE could handle ApplyDamage irrespective of NPCAttack and would need the CharacterDamage script only to receive and convert damages, but CharacterDamage requires the default AI script, which is entirely needless in combination with ICE. An aggravating factor is that the named RFPSP scripts don’t contains protected, virtual or abstract members, so that you can’t work with overrides. Therefore a clean solution will be a custom script which covers the features of NPCAttack and CharacterDamage, without any relation to the original AI. It’s basically not a big deal, but in addition to this, the user have also to adapt the following original NPCAttack, ExplosiveObject, MineExplosion, WeaponBehavior scripts, so that these scripts can handle your custom class to apply damage. RFPSP handles the damage via layer, therefore the user have to add something like this in addition to the original CharacterDamage handler for layer 13 in the above-mentoned scripts.

if(hit.collider.gameObject.GetComponent<[YOURSCRIPT]>()){
    hit.collider.gameObject.GetComponent<[ YOURSCRIPT]ApplyDamage(damageAmt, Vector3.zero, myTransform.position, myTransform, false);
    }

I hope this will be helpful to you and if you are interesting in it, please feel free to contact me again …

Have a nice day!
    Pit

closetgeekshow likes this.
  33. closetgeekshow

closetgeekshow

I've not yet got around to attempting to integrate RFPSP with ICE, but it is my preferred FPS asset at the moment, I'd be interested in any integration work done already - I don't mind digging into the scrips if I have to.

34. wwg

wwg

Hi Pit,
    I've got a problem. I setup ICE with a couple creatures in my scene and got it working. Then I saved a copy of the scene, deleted the terrain, and created new terrain. Now my creatures are falling through the terrain. I made sure the terrains are all designated as the "terrain" layer and that my creatures are using Raycast on the Terrain ground layer. The creature stays above the terrain if there are not behaviors selected, but as soon as I select a behavior (e.g. at runtime I select the Travel behavior) the creature model gets pulled through the terrain and down to the 'default' plane at the bottom of the scene.

I removed the ICE scripts from my game objects and upgraded my version of ICE. Then I added the ICE scripts back to the creature model, etc. Unfortunately, the problem is not resolved.

It's probably something obvious to others, but I can't figure it out. Do you have any ideas?

Note: I'm using multiple terrains that I've created with Terrain Composer (same in my other scene where ICE works as expected).

Thanks!

icetec likes this.
  35. icetec

icetec

Hi wwg, please check the Terrain Collider of your upper main terrain, maybe it's deactive for any reason, so activate the collider and save your scene.

I'm nearly sure this will fix this issue, otherwise please feel free to contact me again ...

Have a nice day!

Pit

36. wwg

wwg

Thanks for your quick response.

No, the terrain collider *is* active. I'm using UFPS and running all over the terrain, with my character, vehicles, etc. I tried assigning all my terrains to a different layer and then changing the creature to use that layer, but it still didn't work. It's acting like ICE/Unity thinks there is another "terrain" layer. Like something didn't get cleared when I deleted the old terrain and added this terrain. That said, my current terrain is working as expected.

37. icetec

icetec

are your creatures already in the scene or do you spawn the creatures from a prefab, which used an obsolete layer?
    if your creatures are using a non-existing layer you should get an error like 'invalid layer index' or something like this ...

btw. if you want you can cantact me also in skype, so that we can handle this issue in realtime.

38. Tethys

Tethys

I just bought this asset after following this thread, though I didn't realize 1.1 wasn't out yet, DOH! Anywho, after reading through the exhaustive manual and trying to find working examples that go beyond moving boxes, I find myself with a question.

First, our setup: The only thing in our game scene, to start, is a light. Our terrain is procedurally generated, then processors place GO's (trees, bushes, etc..) all over the terrain, then monsters and players spawn in. Currently, using HerdSim, we just Photon Network Instantiate animals at run time as the player gets in range. Since our voxel terrain is also infinite, as we move through the world and explore, new terrain is constantly forming in front of us, old terrain gets removed at a range behind us. All animals also get removed, and new ones spawn as we go into new area. I thought maybe I would ask here to see if our setup is going to present any issues? I would prefer to have NO targets set at all, before runtime, since many things are not guaranteed to show up (items spawn by chance in the environment). We don't want creatures to have a home they go to - they need to just aimlessly roam about the terrain looking for an enemy in range. Since players spawn in at run time and it is a multiplayer game, I was having a hard time seeing how this would be set up based on your static examples shown in the boar video and manual. I should have asked this before I purchased yesterday but it wasn't evident at the time. For roaming targets, since animals will wander through the woods, I had thought using tags and searching for closest with tag to set as a target would be good(Tree for example, or Rock), but it didn't seem like the ICE creature control could work that way. Anywho, sorry for the long winded post, the asset has a lot of potential but I need to make sure it will work for our case before spending too much time learning it, as it seems like the setup of creatures, for my case, isn't particularly quick or easy. Thanks!

*Edit - Forgot one more question. I prefer our monsters be setup using Mechanim. It seemed like the current live version is weak on a Mechanim example, but that 1.1 has better examples for using Mechanim driven creatures. When do you expect 1.1 to go live? Thanks!

Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
  39. Tethys

Tethys

I also wanted to note that in my initial test with this asset, after following the first steps page on the website, I got an NPC walking about just fine on a flat plane. However, they would also run completely off the plane, sometimes pretty far, and then wander out on nothing for awhile, before coming back... with no apparent effect from Gravity even though Gravity is turned on (just walking on nothing and not falling). I thought raycasting against the ground layer was supposed to prevent this? Not sure if this is a bug or just something I missed in setup. I did select Ground Check to RAYCAST and Ground Layer to Ground, which is what the flat plane I use for ground in me test was set at.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
  40. icetec

icetec

Hi Tethys,
    aside from the advanced Mecanim steering, which will be available in 1.1, you can use ICECreatureControl v1.0 as desired above.

There are several ways to use ICECreatureControl 1.0 with procedural terrains. The easiest way is to assign your player as HOME target for your creature and adjust the desired offset and dynamic range. So your creatures will spawn all the time around the player and will stay near to him as long they have no other targets or instructions.
    In cases you want to instantiate your creatures completely dynamically with your procedural terrain, you could use ICECreatureDynamicHome, a small additional script which handles the HOME target for your creature automatically, so your creature can spawn somewhere in your scene and will find its next HOME target by tag or can create an own one if there is no other target available.

http://icecreaturecontrol.com/files/adapter/ICECreatureDynamicHome.unitypackage

Also I have prepared a small demo where you can see how both solutions works. The red ones using the ICECreatureDynamicHome script and will removed with their terrain. The blue ones using the player as home target and have therefore no spatial limit … try to catch one :)

http://www.icecreaturecontrol.com/files/webplayer/ICECreatureControl_1_0_ProceduralTerrainDemo.html

Btw. Version 1.1 can already handle all targets optional by object, tag or name …

Please check the angular velocity settings. If the angular velocity is adjusted to zero or not suitable to the forward speed, the creature get problems to reach the given target position and will leave the expected range. Also there are currently no spatial limits carved in stone, so that your creature could hunt and/or follow you over hours for example. You can define the range by soft values, such as the fitness, so that your creature will turn around because it’s outspent but there is no invisible wall your creature will stop. In v1.1 you can optional define a fixed area which your creature can’t leave, but basically your creature is free, will stay in the max range of the given target but could handle missions or leisure activities somewhere in your scene. For this your creature will also not get lost while leaving undesignedly the map, but you are right, in future versions I have to handle this in another way.

Version 1.1 is actual finish, I’m currently testing all the features, prepare demo scenes, do last changes and improve as much things as possible the community find faulty, also I have to improve the exhaustive manual and therefore I’ll provide the new version as soon as possible in the near future, but until then I have to ask you for some patience and understanding.

I hope my answer was helpful to you and please feel free to contact me whenever you have a question and/or suggestions.

Have a nice day!

Pit

Tethys likes this.
  41. Tethys

Tethys

Thanks for the details! Looks like I have some playing around to do!

42. icetec

icetec

Dear customers,
    I'll be out of the office until Friday and I’m not sure that I’ll have internet access to answer all incoming requests in time. I am awfully sorry for any potential delays but I’ll try my best to answer as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.

Have a nice day!

Pit

montyfi likes this.
  43. magique

magique

Any chance for Apex Path integration at some point?

44. icetec

icetec

45. BuckeyeStudios

BuckeyeStudios

Could you please put a link to all the latest adapters on page one under the description of the product this.
    Also i saw this is compatible with UFPS and PUN is it compatible with UFPS Multiplayer??

46. magique

magique

Excellent. I think I just may pick this up then.

47. icetec

icetec

Hi Dustin, I'll link the adapters with the next update as desired, but you can already find all adapters on the support homepage (http://www.icecreaturecontrol.com/adapter/).

ICECreatureControl works fine with PUN and UFPS, just add the ICECreatureControlUFPSAdapter and the PUN NetworkView component to your creature and the ICECreatureControlUFPSPlayer script to your player. The only thing which is a little bit fiddly is the naming of your player during the runtime, because the name of the main player will be changed while your game is running and if you are using the original ‘editor’ name, the creatures will ignore the player, so make sure that you are using the runtime name of your player if you define him as an interactor. This will be easier in v1.1, because the creatures can find their interactors optinal by name or tag.

Btw. The provided PUN adapter is not obligatory, it's just a small bridge to handle the instantiation of creatures via PUN by using the internal pool management (required v1.1).

I hope my answer will be helpful to you. Please feel free to contact me whenever you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Pit

Al- likes this.
  48. Al-

Al-

Hi,

I'm having problems downloading the plug-ins from your page because when I click over the link it shows me a message of downloading a tar file, and when I extract it it shows me a file with the name "archviz.tar" or something like that, and I can't find any file with the extensión .unitypackage inside. Am I doing anything wrong?. Thank you

49. icetec

icetec

Hi Baruja, all the download files should be unitypackages and no tar archives, so please let me know which files you mean.

Al- likes this.
  50. arnesso

arnesso

Hello !!th

First of all we thank for this great asset. It is very professional.
    I started to work on a hiding hunting system, so I would ask about Visibility function.
    How could I reach this function in C# script , like a boolen function, Is that possible.

I use UFPS character, so I try to execute this with void Ontrigger , if the player is in this area inside the trigger sphere
    then NPC cannot sense the player
    else NPC can sense him.

Any Idea how can I reach this ? or where (ICE.Creatures. ???)
    Thanks forward :)

Al- likes this.