Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[UPDATED]Canyon Rush [Android] [iOS] [Free]- The infinite challenge

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Futurerave, May 13, 2018.

?

What shall be improved in the game to be better?

Poll closed Jun 17, 2018.
  1. Controls

100.0%
  2. Visuals

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sounds

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Game Mechanics

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Obstacles

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Shop

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Missions

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Futurerave

Futurerave

I would like to share my first creation and the result of 11 months hard work, Canyon Rush!

Promo.png

App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/canyon-rush/id1380028037?ls=1&mt=8
    Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zoltancseri.canyonrush

It started as a hobby project to create an improved endless runner style game during the afternoons, where the user is able to navigate across various obstacles in a canyon. After many prototypes and trials / errors a well defined concept started to form and it quickly became a serious project.
    I wanted to try myself out and see what am I capable to achieve all by myself. This included game design, level design, 3D modelling, programming, graphical and sound editing and last but not least animation.

In many of the topics I was merely a novice but during the whole process I tried to learn and improve myself to achieve the desired results.

I hope you like it! :)
    1.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How far can you fly?
    Dive into the the mighty Canyon and test your skills through a series of challenges. Avoid deadly obstacles, journey across beautiful landscapes, collect power ups and free trapped cows!

[Features]:
    - Unlock various Skins with extra powers
    - Boost yourself with amazing Jetpacks
    - Upgrade Pick-ups to earn more
    - Launch your character to the action with unique Starters
    - Complete challenging missions
    - Dodge lethal obstacles
    - Tilt controls
    - Test your limit with the Hardcore mode

2. Futurerave

Futurerave

Hi everyone!

Please give it a shot and test it out!! I would love to hear your feedback :)

3. OrangeChicken

OrangeChicken

I've been playing this game and loving it! The low poly art is epic and I love the start scene. I wish it was a bit harder to startoff. Also, could you add a joystick control instead of tilt controls?

Futurerave likes this.
  4. Futurerave

Futurerave

Thank you very much for your feedback, it means a lot for me! :) I was thinking to include it int he initial release I run out time, but for sure I will add it for sure in the next update!

5. Futurerave

Futurerave

Here is a new update on the game! Give it a try and let me know what do you think about it!

- New improved controls
    - Virtual Joystick
    - Adjustable sensitivity
    - Hints and tips
    - Ragdoll death
    - New upcoming area
    New Area.png
    Settings.PNG Shop.PNG VirtualJoystick.PNG