Search Unity

[FREE] Amplify Color - Advanced Color Grading

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Amplify_Ricardo, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Amplify_Borba

Amplify_Borba

Could you provide us with a small sample so that we may run some tests on our side? Thanks!

Hello, you may use the masking input for now as the sample for masking is not currently available, I'll get back in touch as soon as we are ready to share a new version of the sample!

2. seekeer

seekeer

i want to particleEffect donnot be influenced by amplify color effect ,how can do ?

3. castor76

castor76

I think I can. Please send me a reply email to saehoon@pixellore.com so I can send you the link.

4. Amplify_Borba

Amplify_Borba

Have you tried using the masking input? Please be aware that you'll have to provide the dynamic mask used.

Unfortunately, for now the sample for masking is not currently available since we're updating it, I'll get back in touch as soon as we are ready to share a new version of the sample!

It seems that Amplify Color being present on the Main Camera is somehow influencing the Bloom Effects, is it viable for you to use AC on the FX camera, prior to AB?

Nevertheless, I've escalated this situation to the developer, we're going to investigate this further and get back to you as soon as possible.

5. Amplify_Borba

Amplify_Borba

Black The Fall is a puzzle platformer where you play as an old machinist that plots his escape from Communism, through manipulation and scheming. Along the road, you will befriend the most unlikely creature, an abandoned robot. Can you solve the puzzles and flee this bleak world together?

A dark and oppressive experience with stylish minimalist visuals that makes great use of Amplify Color to help establish its mood!

Amplify Color - Asset Store Page
    Other Products - Asset Store Page

Fully Functional Trial Versions - Download

Check out our full suite of Amplify Unity Products and find out what they can do for your project

MarkusGod likes this.
  6. MarkusGod

MarkusGod

Are Amplify texture sales still frozen?

7. Amplify_Borba

Amplify_Borba

Hello, Amplify Texture's development is going well and its sales are not frozen.

Unfortunately, we have actually suspended public licensing as we further development in order to meet goals set forth to early adopters. Due to our small team size we are unable to take on new users or custom development requests at this time.

Feel free to get in touch via email at info@amplify.pt or through our Amplify Texture forum for any further information regarding this specific asset, thanks!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
    MarkusGod likes this.
  8. Amplify_Borba

Amplify_Borba

Motorsport Manager is a highly detailed, best-in-class management game for fans of motorsport. Split second decisions on the race track combine with carefully laid pre-race plans; everything from building and customising your car to race-day tactics will affect your path to either ultimate victory or epic failure.

Delve into the ultimate motorsport managing sim that uses Amplify Color for an enhanced visual experience!

Amplify Color - Asset Store Page
    Other Products - Asset Store Page

Fully Functional Trial Versions - Download

Check out our full suite of Amplify Unity Products and find out what they can do for your project

9. castor76

castor76

Hi. This may sounds a bit weird, but I actually do need to use Amplify Color asset in LDR setting. Right now, it doesn't do anything unless camea's HDR setting is on. I do understand that it was build to use on HDR setting, but if you take look at the post processing stack from unity, it still works on LDR setting. It still allows to tweak and do a lot of color correction on it. Is there way for me to make AC to work in LDR setting?

10. Amplify_Borba

Amplify_Borba

Hello, this is an unexpected situation, Amplify Color should work with HDR toggled on and off, so unfortunately you might've stumbled upon an issue.

It would help us immensely if you could provide further details, such as Unity and Amplify Color versions, as well as your Camera and Amplify Color Component settings, as we can't seem to replicate this issue on our side, thanks!

11. zKici

zKici

What is the difference between this and Post Processing Stack?

12. Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify_Ricardo

In short, Amplify Color is industry proven, highly-optimized and flexible. Not only do we provide the means to import/export LUT assets into your grading software of choice, we also offer specific mobile optimized shaders, object isolation, 3-Way Blending, and volume based control for both grading and 3rd-party effects.

Do note that the Amplify Color workflow is slightly different from the stack, all color adjustments must be done in an external program. If you happen to be looking for a Unity built-in solution, albeit limited to what is provided, definitely go for the stack.

Be sure to check the fully functional trial version.

13. zKici

zKici

Thank you for the response

14. Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify_Ricardo

No problem!

15. Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify_Ricardo

LAST CALL!
    Quick heads up for anyone interested in adding Amplify Shader Editor or any of our other products to their collection, the Unity Asset Store MADNESS SALE ends today!

Now is the best time to get our packages at half price!

MADNESS SALE - Amplify Products at 50% OFF

16. psych77

psych77

Will this work with unity 2018.1 and lightweight pipeline renderer?

17. Amplify_Borba

Amplify_Borba

Hello, thank you for your interest!

Amplify Color does support Unity 2018.1, but only with the built-in Standard Renderer, apologies for the inconvenience.

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  18. psych77

psych77

Do you plan on adding support? For Amplify bloom+ color? I have both and love them, but not working for lw renderer which is to bad, such good assets.

19. Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify_Ricardo

Yes, absolutely, we're going to tackle it soon! Keep an eye out for updates ;)

psych77 likes this.
  20. FlatfishGames

FlatfishGames

Any idea when soon would be?

21. Amplify_Borba

Amplify_Borba

Hello! We currently don't have an official ETA, apologies for the inconvenience.

Please let us know if you have any further questions, thanks!

22. TeohRIK

TeohRIK

Hi, I getting this error after I updated to latest version every time after I build. Currently using unity 5.6.6, target windows platform

Attached Files:

23. Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify_Ricardo

We made a few changes in the latest build, are you using Single Pass Stereo?

Amplify Color 1.8.0 dev004 update notes:
    • Dropped support for XR stereo on versions below 2017
    • More robust XR stereo support on Unity 2017+

24. TeohRIK

TeohRIK

Yea I using single pass stereo. Mean the error is because I using SPS for version that below 2017?

25. derkoi

derkoi

Hi,

Is there a particular order I should have the following plugins on my camera?

Amplify Occlusion
    Amplify Color
    Amplify Bloom

Thanks

26. Amplify_Borba

Amplify_Borba

Apologies for only replying now, it seems that we've not received a notification for your post!
    We've dropped support for XR Stereo on versions below 2017 due to an Unity related issue, the editor must be updated to 2017.2.1p4 (64-bit) or higher in order for Single-Pass Stereo to function correctly.

Hello! We recommend adding Bloom first, then Color. Amplify Occlusion is executed first regardless of its position.

derkoi likes this.
  27. castor76

castor76

We need All of above three effects as one with improved performance. Performance improvement can be done by not passing the rendered buffers to Unity back and forth around. :D Amplify post effect stack! Haha.

benderete likes this.
  28. Amplify_Borba

Amplify_Borba

Hey there! That would be an interesting idea, perhaps in the future we can consider something along those lines.

29. derkoi

derkoi

Hi, does this support Nintendo Switch?

I'm getting this error when trying to build for Switch:

Thanks

Edit:

I added && !UNITY_SWITCH to 2 #if UNITY_2017_2_OR_NEWER in the AmplifyColorRenderMaskBase and it seems to be working ok, but I don't know if I've stopped something essential from happening.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
  30. Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify_Ricardo

Hey there,

Which version were you using? We're using Amplify Color in our own game, no build errors so far on the switch.

Thanks!

31. derkoi

derkoi

Unity 2017.4.10f1 with NintendoSDK 5.5.0 and Amplify Color v1.8.0_dev004

32. Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify_Ricardo

Thanks, we'll try to replicate it on our side as soon as possible.

derkoi likes this.
  33. Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify_Ricardo

This should be corrected in the next update.

Thank you for your patience.

Styleful and derkoi like this.
  34. HalDevOne

HalDevOne

Is this still unity pro only?

35. Amplify_Borba

Amplify_Borba

Hello, the Unity Pro requirement is exclusive to Unity 4 and previous versions since, starting from Unity 5, there were no longer any limitations regarding post-effects, as the differences between Personal and Pro were non-engine / performance features like analytics, splash screen, and company revenue.

HalDevOne likes this.
  36. DeepShader

DeepShader

Maybe a stupid question, but what are the benefits of Amplify Color over the build in color tools/post-processing-tools of Unity?

37. Amplify_Borba

Amplify_Borba

Hello, thank you for your interest! As Amplify_Ricardo has previously stated, Amplify Color is highly-optimized, flexible, provides the means to import/export LUT assets into your grading software of choice and it also offers specific mobile optimized shaders, object isolation, 3-Way Blending, and volume based control for both grading and 3rd-party effects.

Its workflow is slightly different from the stack, all color adjustments must be done in an external program, so if you happen to be looking for a Unity built-in solution, albeit limited to what is provided, the Unity Stack is definitely the way to go.

We fully recommend that you check out the fully functional trial version, all feedback is welcome!

38. DeepShader

DeepShader

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the upcoming v2 of the Unity Post-Processing stack you can do all color-corrections inside of Unity without an external program!?

Could you compare it to the new Post-Processing v2 stack, please?

39. Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify_Ricardo

Hey there,

The Post-Processing V2 stack does provide a few in-editor color adjustment options while Amplify Color works with externally created LUTs and highly-optimized shaders. External software is far more flexible and non-destructive than what PP2 provides but definitely go for it if you're looking for an in-editor solution.

Thanks!

40. DeepShader

DeepShader

Ohhh... now I get it! ;D

That sounds really cool! Are there some tutorials how to create this external?

And does I've to use Photoshop or does it work with Affinity Photo too?

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
  41. benderete

benderete

Hi, you can see a tutorial here:

Amplify color have a semi automation with Photoshop but you can use any application. When use another application (no photoshop) basically Amplify Color creates an image file with a screenshot of your scene, you open this file on your favourite image edition application and adjust the color. Then load your corrected image back with Amplify Color and it creates the lut to adjust you game tone.

Of course, with this method you are using a third party software and going out and in from Unity, but the big difference is the most powerful options to color adjustment of an image editor application.

Amplify_Ricardo likes this.
  42. Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify_Ricardo

Just to add to the last reply: The Photoshop connection mode is exclusive to that package but the File Mode works with any other software.

Be sure to check the official Amplify Color Manual.

Thanks!

43. bitinn

bitinn

A quick question: I am guessing Amplify Color doesn't currently support LWRP, correct?

44. Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify_Ricardo

Unfortunately, not at the moment.

Thanks!

45. DeepShader

DeepShader

Are there plans to support Affinity Photo like Photoshop too? A lot of people switched to Affinity because of the Adobe subscription.

46. Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify_Ricardo

We don't have any plans to support it with the automated connection mode but you can use Affinity, or any other program, with the file mode.

47. DeepShader

DeepShader

too bad
    too bad

48. Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify_Ricardo

Does Affinity support Remote Connections?

49. DeepShader

DeepShader

I can't answer this question. I think someone at Serif can answer this question :)

50. Amplify_Ricardo

Amplify_Ricardo

That's alright, thanks!