Search Unity

Feedback [UPDATED] Advanced Survival Kit for Playmaker: FPS Game Template

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Meka_Games, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Meka_Games

Meka_Games

Asset Store Link | Download Demo
    (Standalone and Android APK)
    (Must Own Playmaker!)
    This is a ⭐Very Detailed⭐ FPS Survival Game.

All the 3d models, sound effects, animations are included. No scripts. Only Playmaker FSMs!
    It is fully customizable. Each Playmaker FSM is named and commented. It is very easy to replace it with your own 3d models.

Best Features
    ✔️NEW ▶ Mobile Controller
    ✔️NEW ▶ Clothing and Armor System
    ✔️NEW ▶ Better Demo Scene

✔️Inventory and Crafting System
    ✔️Build System
    ✔️Status System (Health-Hunger-Thirst-Radiation-Stamina)
    ✔️Placeable Objects System
    ✔️Interaction System
    ✔️Day/Night Cycle System
    ✔️Advanced Enemy AI
    ✔️Advanced Animal AI
    ✔️Advanced "Lootable Area" System
    ✔️Destructible Objects
    ✔️45+ Collectible Items
    ✔️Demo Scene Included
    ✔️In-Game Cheat Console

Details
    ✔️Walking, Running, Jumping, Crouching, Prone, Swimming and Ladder System
    ✔️Player Effects (Starving-Thirsty-Sick-Bleeding-Broken Leg-Drowning-Heat-Too Cold)
    ✔️Advanced Damage Detection (Near/Close Hit-Heat-Cold-Fall Damage)
    ✔️Detection Types (Line of Sight-Sound-Hit)
    ✔️Recoil System
    ✔️Decal System
    ✔️Customizable Footstep System
    ✔️Weapon Slot System
    ✔️Item Quality System
    ✔️Pool System
    ✔️Seed Plant System
    ✔️Fishing System
    ✔️Peek Left/Right System
    ✔️Ragdoll Physics
    ✔️Hit Marker​
    ✔️Weapon Sway
    ✔️Death Screen and Pause Menu
    ✔️Basic Turret AI
    ✔️BOSS Zombie AI
    and more...

Craftable and Placeable Objects
    ✔️Bed ➙ The player can respawn at the Bed by dying and pressing the Home button. Also can sleep at night.
    ✔️Campfire ➙ Source for cooking and when near it, nullifying the freezing effect in turn
    ✔️Crate ➙ For storing items
    ✔️Recycler ➙ Used to break items into raw materials
    ✔️Repair Bench ➙ Repair broken items back to a usable state
    ✔️Torch ➙ Provides a little light

➤ TUTORIAL VIDEO

Also,
    1) For creating a new scene please CHECK THIS post.
    Or watch the video:

2) For other Render Pipelines please CHECK THIS post.

--

➤ ADDITIONAL REQUESTS
    https://www.fiverr.com/share/75Y1wx

➤ ROADMAP
    -In-Game Input Manager. (added)
    -Mobile Controller. (added)
    -Clothing System. (added)

-Skill Tree System. The player will earn skill points by surviving and killing zombies and will be able to improve himself with these skill points.
    -BOSS Zombie for some areas. (added)
    -Vehicles
    -Friendly NPC.
    -Armed enemy NPC
    -Weather Conditions.
    -Minimap
    -Bigger Demo Scene. (added)
    -Water Barrels filled with rain.
    -The house will break as time passes. It will need to be repaired.
    -Item infos for Crafting page.
    -Improved Day/Night cycle. (added)
    -Better Pause Menu UI. (added)

-Randomly walking zombies in towns.
    -Save/Load System.
    -Multiplayer.
    -Controller support.
    -Random Airdrop
    -Realtime Character UI. (added)

Last edited: Mar 31, 2023
    yurius-bkk and johny256 like this.
  2. paulojsam

paulojsam

are you planning to add multiplayer?

3. Meka_Games

Meka_Games

Yes indeed, after adding new features.

4. johny256

johny256

Save Load?

5. Meka_Games

Meka_Games

No, this feature does not exist. You can use your own save / load system.

6. johny256

johny256

Please add Save/Load
    add Main menu and Ingame menu

I plan to future update?

7. Meka_Games

Meka_Games

Added to my To Do list.

8. Fargamer

Fargamer

I'm getting an error when trying to download the demo.

9. Meka_Games

Meka_Games

It is working for me. Try a different browser?

10. Fargamer

Fargamer

Tried Firefox, Chrome and Edge.

Attached Files:

11. Meka_Games

Meka_Games

Try this one. Click the download button.

12. Fargamer

Fargamer

When I click the download button it takes me to the screenshot I sent you.

13. Meka_Games

Meka_Games

So weird. I will sent you a different link. Check your pm.

14. Fargamer

Fargamer

I know right. I contacted the GoFile site and they don't even know what's going on. Thanks, I look forward to testing this. :)

15. johny256

johny256

Assets\PlayMaker Custom Actions\AdvancedControllerSettings.cs(9,47): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'FsmStateAction' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

999+ errors

16. Meka_Games

Meka_Games

Which version are you using?
    Have you installed the latest version of Playmaker?

17. Butter_Bean

Butter_Bean

Any idea on how this might function in a VR environment? Hoping to buy it if doable

18. johny256

johny256

fixed! :)

Meka_Games likes this.
  19. johny256

johny256

Suport save load? and Easy save system or asetstore?

20. Meka_Games

Meka_Games

I have no VR experience. No idea.

No Save / Load feature. However, it can be done with a different asset.

21. leightontutt

leightontutt

meka games will there be a third person view aswell

22. Meka_Games

Meka_Games

Yes! I'll add this feature with the multiplayer support.

23. leightontutt

leightontutt

will mulitiplayer be separate or will it come with this package and do u knew an estimate time mulitiplayer will come out

Last edited: Dec 30, 2020
  24. Meka_Games

Meka_Games

I will add new features before the multiplayer mode. Multiplayer will be added in version 2.0

25. leightontutt

leightontutt

thx

26. johny256

johny256

Add Main Menu and Ingame menu and Save Load to version?

27. leightontutt

leightontutt

hay meka games im making a zombie/survival/parkour/pvp/pve game and ive got everything done but i don't knew what to do the story mode on i got one idea and that how it started but i have no more ideas can u help and people u see this

28. GerhardB

GerhardB

Hi, so far I'm impressed with this asset, but I'm having a red error. It happens every time I open the crafting panel and mouse-over the tab icons. As soon as the mouse cursor moves off the icon the game crashes with the following error:

ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
    Parameter name: index
    System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException (System.ExceptionArgument argument, System.ExceptionResource resource) (at <9577ac7a62ef43179789031239ba8798>:0)
    System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException () (at <9577ac7a62ef43179789031239ba8798>:0)
    UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventTrigger.Execute (UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventTriggerType id, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData) (at C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2020.2.1f1/Editor/Data/Resources/PackageManager/BuiltInPackages/com.unity.ugui/Runtime/EventSystem/EventTrigger.cs:218)
    UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventTrigger.OnPointerExit (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData) (at C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2020.2.1f1/Editor/Data/Resources/PackageManager/BuiltInPackages/com.unity.ugui/Runtime/EventSystem/EventTrigger.cs:233)
    UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (UnityEngine.EventSystems.IPointerExitHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData) (at C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2020.2.1f1/Editor/Data/Resources/PackageManager/BuiltInPackages/com.unity.ugui/Runtime/EventSystem/ExecuteEvents.cs:29)
    UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[T] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents+EventFunction`1[T1] functor) (at C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2020.2.1f1/Editor/Data/Resources/PackageManager/BuiltInPackages/com.unity.ugui/Runtime/EventSystem/ExecuteEvents.cs:262)
    UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update() (at C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2020.2.1f1/Editor/Data/Resources/PackageManager/BuiltInPackages/com.unity.ugui/Runtime/EventSystem/EventSystem.cs:385)

I'm using Unity 2020.2.1f1 Personal and the most recent download of Playmaker as of 1/5.2021. I have a feeling there's a simple solution to it, but I haven't found it yet. Thanks so much.

29. Meka_Games

Meka_Games

Hello,
    This happens because of UI ON POINTER EXIT EVENT. It does not crash the game but it may cause an error. Will be fixed in the next update.

Open "Player" Prefab
    Go to the TAB BUTTON's "Window" FSM
    Right click to the "Pointer Exit" and Delete Transition
    Right click to the "Idle" State and Add Global Transition > UI Events > UI POINTER EXIT

OLD:
    1.png
    NEW:
    2.png

You can do this to all objects that give this error.

30. GerhardB

GerhardB

Awesome! I'll try it as soon as I get the chance. Thanks!

31. TechSinsN

TechSinsN

Is there an update for mobile controls coming? Or could you make a tutorial about adding them?

32. Meka_Games

Meka_Games

I will definitely add the mobile version. But I don't know when. I have other assets I still need to update.

33. GerhardB

GerhardB

Tried this out and it worked perfectly.

34. GerhardB

GerhardB

The one thing I'd like to see is some documentation or videos on how to add recipes, add tools, add weapons, etc. It's made well enough that I think I can figure it out, but some videos or documentation would be super helpful. Still, I'm really enjoying this asset!

35. Meka_Games

Meka_Games

Instruction videos are coming soon! I'm updating my other asset now.

36. leightontutt

leightontutt

CAN U MAKE A VIDEO ADDING YOUR FPS PARKOUR PACKAGE TO THIS PACKAGE

37. Meka_Games

Meka_Games

It's not possible. They are all different assets and can not be mixed.

38. leightontutt

leightontutt

oh thx because i was making a survival zombie game and i was trying to put this assent in there i got the wall run to work but that's it so far

Last edited: Jan 9, 2021
  39. Vaupell

Vaupell

Question, so many nice features.
    Can they be disabled, because i use other assets for some things..

Example..

✔️Day/Night Cycle System - I use GAIA to control my cycles and weather
    ✔️Advanced Enemy AI - For AI i usually use Emerald-AI
    ✔️Advanced Animal AI - For wildlife i usually use Crux

So i wonder is it relative easy to disable these?

40. Meka_Games

Meka_Games

Yes, Just delete the Day/Night Cycle game object.
    You can add a different AI, but you need to integrate it with the system in the game.

Vaupell likes this.
  41. KriMar

KriMar

I followed all the steps, but getting some errors.
    error.png

Unity: 2020.2.0f1
    Playmaker: 1.9.1.f7

Grts

42. Meka_Games

Meka_Games

I've tried the same versions and it works. This is the last version of Playmaker for me: 1.9.0.p21
    How did you get this version 1.9.1.f7?

testing.png

Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
  43. KriMar

KriMar

Its from the Package Manager

Attached Files:

44. Meka_Games

Meka_Games

I think this is due to Version 1.9.1.f7 adding some custom actions from the ecosystem. I will answer the solution as soon as possible.

45. Meka_Games

Meka_Games

If you change the "Class" names of these scripts, the Error messages will disappear.

Playmaker Custom Actions > ParticleSystemPlay

Just add "2" at the end.

2.png

Playmaker Custom Actions > Sprite > SetSprite

Just add "2" at the end again.

1.png

I will update the package soon and you won't need to do that.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
    KriMar likes this.
  46. Mazxz

Mazxz

IS it multiplayer ?

47. TechSinsN

TechSinsN

Not at the moment no, but trust me it is probably one of the best assets on the asset store.

48. Idialot

Idialot

Greetings, Most problems have been solved, and things seem to be running ok in the demo. But there are a few reoccurring errors that are a concern. Don't like errors as they may cause problems. Awesome asset by the way. Have not used Playmaker in a few years but sure it will come back to me...

Error that is constant : Doesn't seem to cause problems, but an Error not a warning.

Assertion failed on expression: 'go.IsActive()'
    UnityEngine.GameObject:Find(String)
    HutongGames.PlayMaker.Actions.FindGameObject:Find() (at Assets/net.fabrejean/PlayMaker/Actions/GameObject/FindGameObject.cs:61)
    HutongGames.PlayMaker.Actions.FindGameObject:OnEnter() (at Assets/net.fabrejean/PlayMaker/Actions/GameObject/FindGameObject.cs:32)
    HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmState:ActivateActions(Int32) (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.1/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/FsmState.cs:222)
    HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmState:OnEnter() (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.1/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/FsmState.cs:192)
    HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm:EnterState(FsmState) (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.1/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/Fsm.cs:3065)
    HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm:SwitchState(FsmState) (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.1/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/Fsm.cs:3004)
    HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm:UpdateStateChanges() (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.1/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/Fsm.cs:2937)
    HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm:Start() (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.1/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/Fsm.cs:2161)
    HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm:processEvent(FsmEvent, FsmEventData) (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.1/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/Fsm.cs:2453)
    HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm:SendDisableEvent() (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.1/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/Fsm.cs:2354)
    HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm:Stop() (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.1/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/Fsm.cs:2366)
    HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm:OnDisable() (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.1/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/Fsm.cs:2339)
    PlayMakerFSM:OnDisable() (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.1/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/PlayMakerFSM.cs:681)
    UnityEngine.GameObject:SetActive(Boolean)
    HutongGames.PlayMaker.Actions.ActivateGameObject:DoActivateGameObject() (at Assets/net.fabrejean/PlayMaker/Actions/GameObject/ActivateGameObject.cs:107)
    HutongGames.PlayMaker.Actions.ActivateGameObject:OnEnter() (at Assets/net.fabrejean/PlayMaker/Actions/GameObject/ActivateGameObject.cs:43)
    HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmState:ActivateActions(Int32) (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.1/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/FsmState.cs:222)
    HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmState:OnEnter() (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.1/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/FsmState.cs:192)
    HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm:EnterState(FsmState) (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.1/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/Fsm.cs:3065)
    HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm:SwitchState(FsmState) (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.1/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/Fsm.cs:3004)
    HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm:UpdateStateChanges() (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.1/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/Fsm.cs:2937)
    HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm:Start() (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.1/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/Fsm.cs:2161)
    HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm:processEvent(FsmEvent, FsmEventData) (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.1/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/Fsm.cs:2453)
    HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm:BroadcastEvent(FsmEvent, Boolean) (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.1/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/Fsm.cs:2784)
    HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm:Event(FsmEventTarget, FsmEvent) (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.1/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/Fsm.cs:2654)
    HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm:Event(FsmEventTarget, String) (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.1/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/Fsm.cs:2583)
    HutongGames.PlayMaker.Actions.SendEventByName:OnEnter() (at Assets/net.fabrejean/PlayMaker/Actions/StateMachine/SendEventByName.cs:37)
    PlayMakerFSM:Start() (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.1/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/PlayMakerFSM.cs:591)

#2 Enemies once dead do not disappear and return to the pool. Spawning continues until max spawn is reached. Dead remain in the scene. New scene I created with prefabs added.

#3 "SetDestination" can only be called on an active agent that has been placed on a NavMesh.
    UnityEngine.AI.NavMeshAgent:SetDestination(Vector3) This error only happens once on start as there is an active nav mesh, initial movement may be triggering before nav mesh is available. ??

Last edited: Feb 2, 2021
  49. Idialot

Idialot

Greetings again,
    I have made the changes in the FSM to correct the out of range error as mention above when using the crafting page it seems to work intermittently. Hovering over the "CRAFTING" button is the cause, but can't seem to find that in the fsms. Re-learning Playmaker.

50. Meka_Games

Meka_Games

Which unity version are you using? Do these errors occur from the demo scene?

Do the same for the "Crafting" button. The "UI EVENT" must be in an FSM on the "Crafting" button.