Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

Update IOS project from Android build With Unity Cloud

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by shuskry, Jun 24, 2019.

1. shuskry

shuskry

Hello everybody !
    I don't know if I'm in the right place to post It, so I apologize if i'm wrong !

Actually i'm working on Windows to create my app with Android build set.
    But I want my project to be build in IOS to , So I subscribe to Unity Cloud build And collab, to Upload My project and Get it on MAC.

And for now everythings Is fine !

but, Everytime I go to my Mac to open my project on It, I Click on Cloud Project category on Unity HUB, then to my project.
    And when i do that ,Unity create a new project and download the all project , like a new.

So my question is , How to not download the all project each time? I only want to Update the existing project on my mac :/

If someone can explain me how to do that i'll really appreciate ! :)
    (Sorry about my english , I hope you will understant me :p )

Have a good day !

2. ollieblanks

ollieblanks

Unity Technologies

Hi @shuskry,

I have moved your thread to the Collaborate forum as I believe that is the more relevant place for this thread.

If this is the first time using Collaborate on your Mac computer then you will need to download the entire project locally. Once this has been done, you can open the local copy of the project, make changes as necessary, commit changes to the Cloud and update your local copy from the Cloud, all via the Collab Window.

I hope this answers your query. Please let me know if not and I will be happy to explain further.