Search Unity

[UPDATE] Camera Filter Pack v3 : 300+ awesome camera filters !

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by vetasoft, Jun 3, 2014.

1. vetasoft

vetasoft

Camera Filter Pack v.3.6.0 is available!

- Add AAA animated Rain FX

http://u3d.as/7XR

Hope you like this new filter !
    Best Regards,
    Vetasoft

TokyoWarfareProject likes this.
  2. NexarChile

NexarChile

Hi! I've bought this asset and I want to use this with the Kinect. I mean with the "Background Removal Demo of the "Kinect v2 Examples with MS-SDK" asset. How can I apply a camera filter to the mail Kinect camera?

Thanks!

Cris

3. vetasoft

vetasoft

Hi NexarChile,

It's really simple, you need to localise the camera gameobject use by the Kinect v2 examples scenes, after that add a new component on this camera gameobject.

Hope it's help,
    Best Regards,
    Vetasoft

4. vetasoft

vetasoft

5. MoribitoMT

MoribitoMT

Hi,

How optimized are these post effects for mobile devices ?
    Using multiple post effects renders per pixel individually for every single post effect ? Or when you combine post effects they are managed single renderer to reduce performance costs ?

Regards.

6. Bloody-Swamp

Bloody-Swamp

Hi Vetasoft,

Can an effect be used on a single camera only? So, for example, use it on a depth camera (a camera over another with Depth only clear flags).

Thank you for this great asset!

7. TheMessyCoder

TheMessyCoder

Hi All,

I love this asset after playing with it. I cannot believe there are not loads of posts about this as its currently on 60% sale

I made a video of me playing with it and the Haunted Town pack form Triplebrick as I saw it was used in the Camera Filter Pack documentation.

In this video I have a play with the Camera Filter Pack but not exactly a review as I dont give a score. I didnt have time to go in to this in as much detail as I wanted to give it a score so this is a play about.

By the way, if you want to be able to win a free copy of the Haunted Town by Triplebrick, then just sit back and watch my video review!

vetasoft likes this.
  8. vetasoft

vetasoft

What's new on Camera Filter Pack version 3.7

- Add Lut 2 Lut filter : fade between 2 lut effects.
    - Add Lut 2 Lut Extra filter : create a progressive fade from filters to normal
    - Add Lut Mask : use mask texture for showing Lut on specific Part
    - Lut Filters now support scripts - Add 21 new Lut Texture
    - Add 8 Mask Texture 3.6.3
    - Add Color Adjust by Levels
    - Fix minor issues.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
  9. vetasoft

vetasoft

We just launch our new dedicated forum for our assets.

Join us here: https://forum.vetasoft.store/

There is also a contest to have a chance to win one of our assets !

27173398_1316282765184988_2131740316123561884_o.jpg

Best Regards,
    Vetasoft

10. seanybaby2

seanybaby2

Anyone manage to get these to work with VR? In VR I notice that the camera effects just duplicate creating multiple windows. Not sure how to fix this.

11. PedroGV

PedroGV

Is there any chance, for future versions, that the addon is changed so that the resource folder is not used any longer? I mean, I know textures need to be loaded in realtime by effects, but that could be accomplished by using links wihtin the editor and setting default links when a post-process script is added to a camera.

12. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

hi i purchased this great asset but how can i call image effects on my needs..

i want to call e.g. waterdrop on my fpscontorller.cs when player come out form underwater and i setted

public CameraFilterPack_AAA_WaterDrop CamFX_AAA_WaterDrop;

and the

CamFX_AAA_WaterDrop.Distortion = 8.0f;

on the fuction player come out form water.. but effect start when game start...

andhow can i stop effect after certain time eg. 1 second?

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
  13. Zoraph

Zoraph

Hi, The camera effects do not work in unity 2018.3 HD SRP. There are no errors, but they do nothing at all. Before I just had to put the script on the camera, but now, doing that has no effect. Is there a way to set them up in that version of unity?

jl2l likes this.
  14. _met44

_met44

Hi, i'm really sorry i tried registering on your website to post there but it somehow requires a mandatory authorisation to process personnal information so i'm falling back to here.

The drawing paper 3 effect looks fantastic but the source image it uses has a really low resolution. I suppose it was fine back when the asset released but on modern hardware sadly breaks the effect.

Would it be possible to get an updated 4k version please ? would be greatly appreciated ! (im talking about the "CameraFilterPack_Paper4.png" resource file, its size is 1024x1024)

15. Suki-W

Suki-W

hdrp support?

churi24 and Lawina like this.