Search Unity

[UPDATE] Camera Filter Pack v3 : 300+ awesome camera filters !

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by vetasoft, Jun 3, 2014.

1. vetasoft

vetasoft

2. Poopenheimer

Poopenheimer

Hi Vetasoft,

Really great package you have here.

I was wondering if it was possible to lerp the values of your filters during gameplay. I wish to change the size of the focus script through a lerp but it does not seem to work.

My code is as follows within the update:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. if (boostAnim) {
    2.             boostVision_Script._Size = Mathf.Lerp(boostVision_Script._Size, 7f, Time.deltaTime*animSpeed);
    3.         } else {
    4.             boostVision_Script._Size = Mathf.Lerp (boostVision_Script._Size, 0.2f, Time.deltaTime*animSpeed);
    5.         }
    Using the print statement to debug, it seems that everytime it loops, before the lerp statement, it stays the same as the starting value, while immediately after the lerp statement it changes to the end value, without a smoothing effect. This results in the effect not even showing on screen. I believe the code in the Focus script is replacing the values I'm trying to change but I'm not experienced with shaders enough to change the code. Please let me know how to proceed. Thanks!

3. Poopenheimer

Poopenheimer

Hi Vetasoft and everyone,

I looked further into my suspicion that the Focus script was replacing the value after I changed it within my script, and found the right line of code to change.

Code (CSharp):
    1. if (Application.isPlaying)
    2.         {
    3.             ChangeSize = _Size;
    4.             CenterX = ChangeCenterX ;
    5.             CenterY = ChangeCenterY;
    6.             _Size = ChangeSize;
    7.             _Eyes = ChangeEyes;
    9.         }
    The
    Code (CSharp):
    1. ChangeSize = _Size;
    was key in making sure that the _Size value I changed in my own scripts was not replaced by the original ChangeSize value. Hope this helps anyone who faced the same problem.

Thanks again Vetasoft for an amazing Camera Filter Pack. Looking forward to more of them!

vetasoft likes this.
  4. clinton-reddie

clinton-reddie

vetasoft likes this.
  5. vetasoft

vetasoft

Version 2.1.5 is out with 2 new filters

- Add Broken Glasses Distortion, Bullet Holes with Distortion
    - Add Color YUV

33.jpg

6. vetasoft

vetasoft

7. vetasoft

vetasoft

Camera Filter Pack V2.2.0 is out !

- Add 5 new filters
    - Real VHS : Ultra high realistic VHS with YUV, Distortion, everything to look like a old vhs video and it's work on high-end mobile at 60fps
    - Binary Glitch
    - Vision Droste
    - Vision Rainbow
    - FX Scan

8. vetasoft

vetasoft

Hi everybody,

New filters is coming for Wednesday,

Stay tunes for awesome high quality filters !

And remember that if you have suggestions or ideas for your game, you can't send us an email to support@vetasoft.com !

Best Regards,
    Adriano
    Vetasoft

9. montyfi

montyfi

I'm getting these errors in 5.2:
    Shader error in 'CameraFilterPack/Drawing_Curve': COLOR0 must be a four-component vector at line 54 (on d3d9)
    Shader error in 'CameraFilterPack/FX_Scan': COLOR0 must be a four-component vector at line 50 (on d3d9)
    Shader error in 'CameraFilterPack/Drawing_Lines': COLOR0 must be a four-component vector at line 50 (on d3d9)
    Shader error in 'CameraFilterPack/Vision_Rainbow': COLOR0 must be a four-component vector at line 65 (on d3d9)
    Shader error in 'CameraFilterPack/Vision_Drost': COLOR0 must be a four-component vector at line 54 (on d3d9)
    Shader error in 'CameraFilterPack/EXTRA_Rotation': COLOR0 must be a four-component vector at line 51 (on d3d9)
    Shader error in 'CameraFilterPack/Special_Bubble': COLOR0 must be a four-component vector at line 62 (on d3d9)

10. vetasoft

vetasoft

Hi Montyfi

Thanks for your feedback

the fix will be released soon with new filters,

Best Regards,
    Adriano
    Vetasoft

11. vetasoft

vetasoft

Upcoming Version 2.3 with 4 new Drawing Post Processing filters

12. vetasoft

vetasoft

Version 2.3 is now available !

What's news ?

-Add 6 new filters
    -Add Drawing Paper ( Squared )
    -Add Drawing Paper 2
    -Add Drawing Paper 3 ( Old Paper )
    -Add Drawing BluePrint
    -Add Vision Blood Fast ( 600% faster than Vision Blood )
    -Add Vision Hell Blood
    -Fix some shaders errors

Now more than 250 filters !

docsavage likes this.
  13. imtrobin

imtrobin

Hi, can you make a demo scene for easy previiew, and also fix the glass in landscape mode, thanks!

14. vetasoft

vetasoft

montyfi likes this.
  15. montyfi

montyfi

It would be nice to see a video covering the new features. Last one was amazing.

16. DrewMedina

DrewMedina

The filters are awesome! you are a beast. The Real VHS is great, is there a way you could give us controls over contrast? its so washed out in my scene Its unusable. I LOVE the effect though!
    Thanks so much

Update: Using filter "Color_Bright_contrast Saturation" works well, how much more expensive is it to stack up filters vs. added controls? Loving it! thank you

Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
    vetasoft likes this.
  17. vetasoft

vetasoft

Hi HeadTrip

Thanks for your message, we just add contrast control directly on the Real VHS FX :)

The new update will be available tomorrow with new filters.

Best Regards,
    Adriano
    Vetasoft

18. DMCH

DMCH

Hi VetaSoft. I picked up your pack some time ago, and it's great in terms of quality and style. There is one thing I was hoping you might be able to help me with. For TV_Vintage is it possible to incrementally fade the effect, perhaps by adjusting the transparency? I'm using TV_Vintage on certain events, and switching it on and off produces a very abrupt change. Any ideas? Thanks!

19. vetasoft

vetasoft

Hi DMCH,

We will add the fading option to the TV_Vintage on our next release :)

Best Regards,
    Vetasoft

docsavage likes this.
  20. DMCH

DMCH

Thank you!

21. ahmed_decoy

ahmed_decoy

Hi @vetasoft ,

I'm fairly novice when it comes to creating and tweaking shaders. I really like the Manga Flash filter effect. However, I was wondering if its possible to customize the the color of the effect? There's black and white version available. Wondering if you can point me in the right direction on how to do so, or if you plan on adding a version where we can customize the color?

Thanks!

22. montyfi

montyfi

@vetasoft I remember there were demos in the package some time ago, what happened to those?

23. DMCH

DMCH

Hi @vetasoft

Is there a simple way for filters not to affect world space UI canvases? They don't seem to affect screen space Ui canvases. Thanks!

24. ohohgames

ohohgames

hi, can I find this effect in your asset ? What is the name of this effect by the way ?

Last edited: May 14, 2016
  25. Dirrogate

Dirrogate

26. vetasoft

vetasoft

Hi cly3D,

the easy way is to create and manipulate the animation with the animator.

The easier way is to create an animation and modify the parameters. Then you can change the animations by script just like any other animation/animatior method.

Hope it's help

Dirrogate likes this.
  27. Dirrogate

Dirrogate

Thanks so much for replying Vetasoft.
    Sadly, I'm such a noob at Unity, I'm surprised I've come this far in it. (thanks to help from the Unity community and asset store producers such as Polybox, Rogo digital and others).

I don't know where to start in animating effect parameters. Is there any example of someone who's animated the effects in Camera filters pack, that you can link me to?
    or a script / how-to?

What I'd like to do is either animate the dot / threshold value in the halftone effect, or the "drawing papers Fx" so that the scene which I have for my upcoming Graphic Novel, moves from full visuals to a 'comic book' feel as the scenes change.

If you've got time, you can see the Halftone effect in the first video on steam greenlight. (Your vote will help too!)
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=714007227

Best regards.

28. Dirrogate

Dirrogate

@vetasoft , In one of the videos above, of the gunshot/bullet holes, I see the 'animator' component at work. Would it be possible for you to share that scene so I can study from it and learn?

Or, please, can someone help with steps to get an animated parameter running for the camera effects asset.

**Edit**

Ok! I figured it out. The "add property" containing Camera filter Pack_Drawing_Paper.... was so long that I didn't see the little black "+" at the end to actually add the property.
    Once I did, it works great and gives me a nice smooth animated "comic book" effect as a new scene fades in.

I really like the bullet hole/ glass break effect. Can these be adapted to work in VR?
    I believe you'd have to modify it to use "world space"? Right now it seems to be overlayed at the wrong depth.

Best Regards

Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
  29. vetasoft

vetasoft

Camera Filter Pack v3 is finally available !

New: an online documentation is available : http://www.vetasoft.store/camerafilterpack/

What's news on v3.0 ?

• Add more then 20 new filters !
    • Better filter reorganisation.
    • Preview the filters on our website.
    • Documentations of all the filters online.
    • Add 3D Matrix
    • Add 3D Rain Drop System FX Pro
    • Add 3D Scene Scan
    • Add 3D Myst
    • Add 3D Binary
    • Add 3D Computer
    • Add 3D Snow
    • Add 3D Black Hole
    • Add 3D Ghost Light
    • Add 3D Anomaly
    • Add 3D Shield
    • Add Atmosphere Fog
    • Add Pixelisation Sweater Textile
    • Add 3 Vignettes FX with color selection
    • Add Lut Color Lookup Table
    • Add 172 Lut Textures
    • Add Lut Color Plus : With Blend
    • Add Lut Play with, have fun with Lut with many parameters.
    • Add fade on GrayScale, Invert, Sepia
    • Add new parameters on Flush
    • Better Film Grain Algorithm, Ascii
    • Fix Vision Rainbow positions

What's next on Camera Filter Pack ?

- Unity 5.4 Single Pass Stereo Renderer for V.R support.
    - More Filters
    - Dedicated Forum

Hope you like the new version.

If you have any questions don't hesitate.

Best Regards,
    Vetasoft

montyfi likes this.
  30. vetasoft

vetasoft

@ohohgames : With the new version 3.0, you can use the LUT filters and include the LUT texture called PopRed.

Hope it's help
    Vetasoft

31. vetasoft

vetasoft

Hi,

New filters are coming ( Sniper Scope, ... ), new parameters for old filters and new optimisations.

if you have a personal request about a filter for your game, please send us an email at support@vetasoft.com, we will be glad add it on our next releases.

Don't forget to share the news

Best Regards,
    Vetasoft

32. Aenah

Aenah

Hello, everyone.

I want to know if someone can help me. I bought this asset and I have been working in my game using these script filters. When a use the scripts in the Game tab (Unity 5.4) they work perfectly, but when I compile an iOS version of my game, my iPhone screen gets a pink color and I cant see the rest of the game (main character disappears, background too, etc).

I attach two examples: atmosfere_rain script and 3D_snow script:

rain.PNG snow.PNG

I've tried other effects and I have similar results: I cant see my character, backgrounds, etc. I am trying with an iPhone 6 (iOS 10). Maybe I have to configure my build with other some special settings?? Sure I am doing something wrong. :(

More data: I have attached the scripts to my game camera. In Unity´s Game Tab this works and the effects are really cool. My problem is only when I play in my iPhone 6 (I don´t have other devices for testing).

If someone can help me...

Thanks a lot.

EDIT: when I build iOS project in Unity, some scripts (lut scripts, like "CameraFilterPack_Lut_PlayWith.cs") generated errors, so I deleted them.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
  33. vetasoft

vetasoft

Hi Aenah,

We will fix this issue on our next release.

Best Regards,
    Vetasoft

34. Aenah

Aenah

Thanks for your response.

I am planning the date of my game´s release in app store. Can you tell me when, approximately, you will upload the new release of your asset??

35. vetasoft

vetasoft

Release Notes

New version 3.0.5 is here !

- Add Sniper Score Filter
    - Improve VHS HQ parameters
    - Improve Gliths parameters
    - Improve Drunk parameters ( Distortion, Color, Wave and more )
    - Improve TV Noise Parameters
    - Add Movie Noise
    - Improve Old Movie 2 Parameters
    - Improve TV 50' and TV 80

If you need personal request or if you have suggestion for our next release, don't hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,
    Vetasoft

36. DrewMedina

DrewMedina

Is single pass stereo supported? if not, please :)

37. vetasoft

vetasoft

Hi Headtrip,

Single pass stereo is on the way for the next release ! :) Due to the number of filters, It may take some extra times :)

Some cool stuff is coming on 2017, the new update would be awesome.

Also, don't forget that Camera Filter Pack is on sale until 2th December at 50% on the Bonanza Birthday !

Best Regards,
    Vetasoft

38. urrmurrmur

urrmurrmur

Hi,

Is 3.x supposed to be a free upgrade for those who own 2.x, or do we need to buy the new version separately? I'm asking because I'm on 2.7, and I can't seem to update from the store.

39. vetasoft

vetasoft

Hi,

v 3.x is a free upgrade for your version.

Best Regards,
    Vetasoft

40. Abnormalia_

Abnormalia_

Awesome asset!

Do you have rough dates on Single pass version update?

Thanks

41. Aldo

Aldo

Do you have a list of which shaders are supported by OpenGLES2,3 and directX?

Currently I'm working in a mobile project that only allows OpenGLES2 (transparencies) and the Lut shader appears pink

42. b1naryatr0phy

b1naryatr0phy

Not to sound disrespectful, but..

I like how you're answering basically no technical questions about this product that people have spent money on. And when you do, you use the same canned response:

You're basically using this thread to spam marketing updates. It looks like a fantastic product, but I don't know how you can justify charging money for it if this is the level of support you're providing. Imagine if the fine folks at Unity answered every question that way.

43. TalkieTalkie

TalkieTalkie

Yeah, I emailed them a day ago so I wasn't expecting a response in a day (usually takes a day or two), but I emailed them cause they have no link to this thread on Asset store page. I'm guessing because they can't be arsed with replying to customers so they hid the forum intentionally. Last post from author was on Jan 4 and for three months, nothing.

Was going to buy this over Colorful FX asset pack, but even there the developer takes time to respond. Funny enough, Colorful FX developer works for Unity so you'd think someone from Unity would have better customer support.

People are overcharging for these assets and can't be arsed with replying to customers or possible customers even. I just find it funny (and no, I won't be buying either of these assets).

44. vetasoft

vetasoft

@b1naryatr0phy:
    You may understand that we do our best to satisfy every customers.

When we say, we will fix this on our next release, it's mean that we will do our best to fix it or improve it.

Sorry folks if we can anwsers soon on this thread, we are mainly busy on our last and new assets.

This thread is mainly a place for the customers to discuss about this asset. If you have questions, you can contact us directly at support@vetasoft.com

there is also a place with docs, and a list of filters, with previews and more : http://www.vetasoft.store/camerafilterpack/Introduction.html

We try our best to satisfy every customers by emails with, sometimes, special filters request and thoses peoples are really happy about that.

Note that we usually anwsers every days, from monday to thursday.

Best Regards,
    Vetasoft

45. Ibukii

Ibukii

Hi Vetasoft,

Before I buy the asset, I just want to know if the asset can distort a game screen from 2D platform using a little planets effect?

Thank you!

46. Joits

Joits

Hello
    Before I buy this pack, i would like to know how well it performs in VR environments?
    Especially the stereoscopic implementation (if it works at all).
    Thanks

47. emrys90

emrys90

Is this compatible with Unity 5.6? I just upgraded to 5.6.2f1, and am receiving the following shader errors when running a Windows 64bit standalone build.

Failed to load GpuProgram from binary shader data in 'Standard'.
    UnityEngine.Shader:Find(String)
    CameraFilterPack_Blur_Blurry:Start() (at C:\Users\Jesse\Documents\repos\Unity\exile\Assets\Camera Filter Pack\Scripts\CameraFilterPack_Blur_Blurry.cs:41)

[C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Shaders/SerializedShader.cpp line 554]
    (Filename: C:/Users/Jesse/Documents/repos/Unity/exile/Assets/Camera Filter Pack/Scripts/CameraFilterPack_Blur_Blurry.cs Line: 41)

D3D shader blob is empty!

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/GfxDevice/d3d11/GpuProgramsD3D11.cpp Line: 51)

Corrupt shader bytecode, couldn't decode 0 bytes
    Failed to load GpuProgram from binary shader data in 'Standard'.
    UnityEngine.Shader:Find(String)
    CameraFilterPack_Blur_Blurry:Start() (at C:\Users\Jesse\Documents\repos\Unity\exile\Assets\Camera Filter Pack\Scripts\CameraFilterPack_Blur_Blurry.cs:41)

[C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Shaders/SerializedShader.cpp line 554]
    (Filename: C:/Users/Jesse/Documents/repos/Unity/exile/Assets/Camera Filter Pack/Scripts/CameraFilterPack_Blur_Blurry.cs Line: 41)

48. rayBLAST-R

rayBLAST-R

@vetasoft: Love the Camera Filter Pack as well as the other assets Vetasoft produces. Just letting you know that there is a bug in the latest release v3.5.0 that just hit the asset store.

The bugs are in CameraFilterPack_Drawing_CellShading.shader and CameraFilterPack_Drawing_CellShading2.shader. Line 68. The variable 'uvst'.

I fixed it locally but you might consider an update.

Thanks for producing a great asset! Really helps with speeding things up.

49. vetasoft

vetasoft

Hi RayBlaster Thanks for the repport, we will fix it shortly.

rayBLAST-R likes this.
  50. vetasoft

vetasoft

The bugs have been fixed. A new version 3.5.1 will be available in few minutes.

We also found other shader bugs with the new single stereo pass support. All fixed.

Best Regards,
    Vetasoft

rayBLAST-R likes this.