Search Unity

Unwanted Unity Ads on phone

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Jmn566, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Jmn566

Jmn566

I cannot get your program to stop placing ads on my phone. It happens during videos I'm watching, during 8 Ball Pool (which I've had forever and I've never had this problem until just recently) I don't have any other games on my phone. I did recently install bingo blitz but uninstalled it once this ad popup started. However no matter what I do the ads won't stop. I don't understand where this came from and why it's locking my phone down? I'll be in the middle of a phone call, recording my children, this is insane please make it stop.

I searched the threads and found many posts and comments that this is a problem that's been going on for a long time. Why can't you stop it? Why do I have to wipe my phone? or search for files to delete? Why is your program spamming me? Please show me where I gave you access and authority to run my phone? A year ago last summer you said it was going to be handled by the end of the year 2018 in some upstate. So why is it still happening???
    My phone is a Samsung On5

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 24, 2019
  2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

It's not Unity per se, but a game written in Unity that looks to be showing ads incorrectly. How are you determining this is a Unity ad? Have you followed the instructions to click on the link from the ad to determine what game is showing the ad?

Joe-Censored likes this.