Search Unity

1. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Ever participated in one our Game Jams? Want pointers on your project? Our Evangelists will be available on Friday to give feedback. Come share your games with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Assets "untitled" FPS

Discussion in 'Works In Progress' started by Mister-D, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Mister-D

Mister-D

some fps pack im working on using the URP fps rendering

video of current state

enemy

player model

Last edited: Apr 20, 2020
    TPEUnity and valarus like this.
  2. unit_dev123

unit_dev123

Really cool work friend!

Mister-D likes this.
  3. unitedone3D

unitedone3D

Dear Mr. Maesen, Just a 2 cents,

This looks incredible (and you make FPS assets that are unique/incredible quality/talent/skill AAA). For my FPS game I make use of your western asset of a few years ago (outstanding one, thank you so much, (my game is set is 1897)). It is great you now wiswh to make a game of your great work; I wish you lots of luck! Your pack has that monolith Blood (90s build engine) vibe, a great game and great inspiration (my game also is inspired by these 90s fps), especially the Voodoo doll, caleb and the cultisit with thompson. Pljus the return to castle wolfenstein german ww2 fps - dark castle in the baclground. (I await great german FPSs). Very nice use of URP and vast selection of weapons. Hope yours is the one.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
  4. Mister-D

Mister-D

tnx!
    yes its inspired by "blood" and oldschool games. however i dont plan on making this a full game, i plan to sell the pack once i have it playable (like a mini game) on the asset store.
    so u have 10 weapons, player model, an enemy and a basic environment to test the pack and a base to develop on.
    i wish i could make a game of my own but i could never make the game i want as a solo developer. so i make asset packs intsead.

5. Mister-D

Mister-D

current state

no external assets used, all standard unity URP setup.
    planning on adding 3 more weapons
    ive also decided what enemys ill use. see them in the next update(i hope)

TPEUnity likes this.
  6. Captain_James

Captain_James

Wow! That looks...and sounds amazing! What a cool array of weapon choice.

Mister-D likes this.
  7. Mister-D

Mister-D

tnx!

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020 at 5:53 AM
  8. petercoleman

petercoleman

Nice weaspons there.

I have the 3DMaesen SCi-Fi weapons in one of my two projects.

Talk about making a game as a single developer, I have been at it for some years and just now managing to get just two levels near completion for a Demo - out of well a lot of levels altogether across two projects

:)

Peter

9. Mister-D

Mister-D

tnx,
    yes its hard as a solo developer to make a game. 2 levels near completion is something i could only dream of ;)

unityunity