Search Unity

Unsubscribe within the app

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by Majingari, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Majingari

Majingari

Hi everyone :)
    i have been searching for a long time, and i couldn't found how to make unsubscribe (cancel auto renewal) function for non consumable item google play. Is there possible to make such thing within the app? or user only can unsubcribe via Google Playstore ?
    There is no best practice in the documentation, very confused.

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

I'll check with the IAP team here with regard to canceling subscriptions within the app. If there is a corresponding API, we may be able to accommodate in a future release.

3. Majingari

Majingari

Hi @JeffDUnity3D

Thanks, so for now user must go to google playstore, if they want to unsubscribe?

4. Benvictus

Benvictus

5. Benvictus

Benvictus

@Majingari

In regards to cancelling a subscription, it seems players can also cancel the subscription through google “manage subscription” link.

For example; In my application, if I have already subscribed a subscription, but I click subscribe again, google play store will give me an error message window with a link to “manage subscriptions”. Using that link I can cancel the subscription.

For the direct way that allows you to create a button to let a player cancel a subscription; This is not currently something we support, however, our dev team has said that they will be looking into it.

unityjingyao likes this.