Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Unsharp and underlined

Discussion in 'UGUI & TextMesh Pro' started by Kojote, Jun 6, 2022.

1. Kojote

Kojote

Hi!

I have changed to the URP Renderpipline. With the change I got big problems with TMPro. Either no text was displayed at all or it was displayed in one scene and in the next scene no text was visible.

I have now updated to 3.2.0.pre.3. Now I have text again, but two new problems.

TMP.jpg

1. all letters are underlined
    2. the letters in the lower area are not sharp.

I have already tried to change the spacing and resolution. However, this did not bring any improvement.

Can anyone help me?

EDIT:

I almost forgot, I use the mobile version of TMPro for this. The normal version no longer works at all after the update. All the letters are squares.

2. Stephan_B

Stephan_B

As per the Upgrade Notes for package version 3.2.0-pre.x, the TMP Essential Resources have been updated. As such, you need to re-import the TMP Essential Resources via the "Window - TextMeshPro - Import ..." menu.

Note: You are re-importing the TMP Essential Resources mostly to get the new updated shaders so in theory you could selectively only imported the shaders but re-importing everything is fine.

3. Kojote

Kojote

Totally overlooked! Thank you very much!

Stephan_B likes this.