Search Unity

Unlock purchable non-consumables without buying

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by Danbolp, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Danbolp

Danbolp

Hey,

Ive got a character lottery where the play can unlock skins, which you can buy via IAP from Google Play.
    Is there a way to give the play the item and save it to their recipes without paying money?

So they can unlock the character via lottery or buying it.

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

3. Danbolp

Danbolp

But is there a "crossy road" like way?
    Unlock with buying IAP or by ingame currency?

4. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Unity IAP allows the user to purchase in-game currency with real money. A product on each of the stores is required to have a non-zero price. You can offer free products to users by offering promo codes. "Unlock with buying IAP" requires real money. "by ingame currency" also requires real money to purchase.

5. Danbolp

Danbolp

I think we talk about diffrent things.

I got Skins in my shop. And you can buy them with real money.
    Thats working fine. But I want that the player can unlock a skin with collected ingame coins too.
    But how can I give the player the recipe for this product? Because next time he will sign in and restore his purchases, google thinks he dont own the product.

6. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

The user would need to go through the IAP purchase flow, unless you give him a promo code. And receipt for what product? Is it an IAP product, configured on Google Play? If they haven't done an actual purchase, there will be no receipt.