Search Unity

[SOLVED]Unlimited bugs ?

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Quast, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Quast

Quast

Hi.

Since last two version of unity 2018.2 and i can't run my project correctly like before ? Even if i started new project,it gives me unlimited errors !! Now I updated to 2018.2.16 version. I got errors and lags when play scene with a cube only. Also, If i moved camera with right mouse click around the scene is not moving smoothly at all !!! It's from my computer or unity ? I'm using win7.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/flhpv2

2. JoeStrout

JoeStrout

Clearly a permissions issue of some sort. Could it be you have your project in a place you don't have write privileges for?

3. Quast

Quast

Maybe. What steps I have to take ? In my case, It happens with all my old/new projects. Do I need to skip this version and jump to 2018.3 beta ? or there is a solution for this case ?

4. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

As mentioned, it could be a write permission issue, not a version issue. Try making a new project under C:\Users\[username]\Documents

5. Quast

Quast

I did that but still I get the same errors. This time I notes new thing.
    what does "immutable folder" mean ?
    Also, I notes that when i close the engine stange message pop-up.

The path is wrong because there is no "Temp" folder ?
    This this give any information about my issue ?

6. Quast

Quast

In case someone was facing the same issue. I found good solution when i was looking in Internet. I found this Post. For me, To avoid this stupid errors. Open project folder and then search for "Iobit" and DELETE all files cares this word. Now I can play unity without errors. :D