Search Unity

Question Unknown part of project causes 'couldn't upload, try again' when uploading to google play.

Discussion in 'Android' started by SwiftIllusion, Jan 17, 2021.

1. SwiftIllusion

SwiftIllusion

I've already searched for as many things as I could with this, and tried many things like using chrome incognito, etc.
    This is for a new game on the store, I can upload other projects, and I can upload a build of a new blank Unity project with the keystore without issue, so it's not related to that, etc.
    In the new empty project that uploaded without issue, I copy/pasted my project into it short of project settings, so as far as I can tell it isn't some random project setting somewhere.
    The same error happens even if I only include an empty scene in the build, both with bundle that I want to upload, and if I build it to an apk instead.

All I can tell/imagine, is some part of/asset in my project is causing this error that doesn't give me any information.
    Note I get "net::ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR" in console on google chrome and "Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at https://playconsoleapps-pa.clients6.google.com/upload/v1/developers/.... (Reason: CORS request did not succeed)." when trying in firefox.
    Again though, I can upload other projects/new Unity project without issue.

I'd be really grateful if anyone has any idea what could be causing this?

Unity version latest 2019LTS in-case relevant.

2. lolsborn

lolsborn

Did you ever get this resolved? I'm having the same problem I think.

3. SwiftIllusion

SwiftIllusion

Sorry I'm not entirely sure. I think it just eventually worked (after some number of days), but there's a chance that restarting the computer resolved it (looking at the console errors they look similar to ones I've seen when trying to upload videos to youtube and have had to restart my computer). Though that might not be the case when I could upload other things, it's the only thing I can think of.

Braza likes this.
  4. Braza

Braza

This is insane, but I also spent 2 days trying different browsers, incognito, clearing caches... But rebooting PC actually fixed this.