Search Unity

Question UniVrm; Eye-Tracking Issue, Please Help!

Discussion in 'AR/VR (XR) Discussion' started by DoomSell, Aug 26, 2021.

1. DoomSell

DoomSell

Okay I had made a fourm discussing about this serious problem I am getting with unityvrm but the post got taken down for supposedly not being related to the fourms discussion, which is weird since I did make the post very clear, so I hope this post stays up, isn't breaking the rules; anyway I did get a response telling me to check discord with unityvrm but the thing is that I cannot find any discord for this at all so the only thing I am left is with this website and posting on here hoping someone has a solution to the problem i am dealing with. (Note: I am new to posting on here, so no I don't know where to post this question, if I am posting this in the wrong fourm please tell me where can i even post this at because I am assuming this is the right area...)

Onto the annoying issue I am getting with unityvrm extension is when I try to do the eye tracking bit to make the eyes move with the main camera it won't do so...even when I double checked the eye movement if it does work in unity and it does, the eyes moves but when I try to do the calibration for the eye movement it just doesn't want to work at all - this is where I have been stuck for the past 2 weeks :/ so if anyone knows how they fixed this issue please tell me..I am very desperate, no I do not want to swap my mmd models head for another because then I have to redo the textures, and I don't want to do that.

Here are some screenshots encase you need a clear picture of what I mean; (I put bugs under the tags cause I seriously believe it maybe a real bug unityvrm package has :s... cause this never happen with the other mmd model I had went the first time to do the eye tracking bit at. Everything worked perfectly fine until now) see her eyes legit move without a problem seen under here

buut when I try to do eye tracking this occurs ;

Last edited: Aug 26, 2021