Search Unity

unityhub license error drives me crazy, please fix it ASAP

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by terryYang, May 8, 2019.

1. terryYang

terryYang

the active license error can not be solved? I have tried all version unityhub(1.4, 1.6.2 and lastest 2 beta), everytime I filled the serial key, it tells me the active succuss, but once open any project, it says license invalid! Restarting unityhub each time, it asks me to active again! (I found unityhub would delete Unity_lic.ulf, I don't know why) I can not open/create any project by unity2019 until now!
    on my account page, I found there is a problem: the license used by unityhub activation, the OPERATING SYSTEM is Win32 and the COMPUTER MODEL is N/A, that's weird, because using unity2018 editor to active license, it shows Windows 10 and my computer motherboard model, so, I think unityhub can not get valid computer infos?
    another problem: In China, unityhub can not get update without VPN.
    QQ截图20190508133953.jpg

Last edited: May 8, 2019
  2. terryYang

terryYang

somebody help?

3. terryYang

terryYang

I have asked email-support, and got official response: license issue will be fixed in 2.0 release.

4. jashan

jashan

Well, that's kind of ridiculous because I have had even more license issues with 2.0 than what I've had with 1.6 or whatever that was. This is not cool at all!