Search Unity

Bug UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.InvalidKeyException: Exception of type 'UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.

Discussion in 'Localization Tools' started by Jamryl, Jul 13, 2022.

1. Jamryl

Jamryl

Hello, I'm having this weird bugs showing in the console but it doesn't prevent the game from running (I only tried in editor mode).

UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.InvalidKeyException: Exception of type 'UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.InvalidKeyException' was thrown. No Location found for Key=27153e20147c06c4c8d1304d28104a87
    UnityEngine.Localization.Components.LocalizeStringEvent:OnEnable ()
    OfficeMenuManager:SetActiveShoppingPanel () (at Assets/Scripts/Office/OfficeMenuManager.cs:200)
    UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update () (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.ugui@1.0.0/Runtime/EventSystem/EventSystem.cs:517)

OperationException : Failed to extract table name from shared table data TableReference(27153e20-147c-06c4-c8d1-304d28104a87 - ). Load Shared Table data operation failed.

OfficeMenuManager:SetActiveShoppingPanel () (at Assets/Scripts/Office/OfficeMenuManager.cs:200)
    UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update () (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.ugui@1.0.0/Runtime/EventSystem/EventSystem.cs:517)

OperationException : Load Table Operation Failed

the code OfficeMenuManager.cs:200 is
    Code (CSharp):
    1. ShoppingPanel.SetActive(true);
    It shows only when I click a button and a specific GameObject ShoppingPanel is SetActive.

Any clues from where it could come?

2. karl_jones

karl_jones

Unity Technologies

Jamryl likes this.
  3. Jamryl

Jamryl

Thanks Karl, I'll try that as soon as I'm back home.
    Will let you know how it went!

4. Jamryl

Jamryl

I've got this.
    upload_2022-7-13_19-33-6.png

But he spanish one is the one from the sample and I don't need it.
    How can I fix that?

5. karl_jones

karl_jones

Unity Technologies

You can delete the asset. If it's a table collection then make sure to delete all the associated assets such as the table collection and shared table data.
    The error you are getting is likely coming from a script that is still trying to use it.

Jamryl likes this.
  6. Jamryl

Jamryl

I deleted the table recreated it pull the data but I still have messages upload_2022-7-14_1-15-29.png

7. Jamryl

Jamryl

Problem solved, I recreated a table and noticed it missed some entries (must have deleted it without paying attention).
    I added back the missing entries and linked it.

Works like a charm.

Thanks for your help mate ;)

karl_jones likes this.