Search Unity

UnityEditor.* is inaccessible due to its protection level

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by unity_RyTc2P5U-Kwm4Q, Jun 26, 2019.

1. unity_RyTc2P5U-Kwm4Q

unity_RyTc2P5U-Kwm4Q

Hi,
    I have a game for PC, and I want to make a Android version. I changed the target, and this happens.

C:/Users/Ril/AppData/Local/Unity/cache/packages/packages.unity.com/com.unity.collab-proxy@1.2.9/Editor/Collab/CollabToolbarWindow.cs(26,42): error CS0122: `UnityEditor.Web.WebViewEditorStaticWindow' is inaccessible due to its protection level

C:/Users/Ril/AppData/Local/Unity/cache/packages/packages.unity.com/com.unity.collab-proxy@1.2.9/Editor/Collab/CollabHistoryWindow.cs(13,56): error CS0122: `UnityEditor.Collaboration.ICollabHistoryWindow' is inaccessible due to its protection level

C:/Users/Ril/AppData/Local/Unity/cache/packages/packages.unity.com/com.unity.collab-proxy@1.2.9/Editor/Collab/CollabHistoryWindow.cs(31,20): error CS0122: `UnityEditor.Collaboration.HistoryState' is inaccessible due to its protection level

I know this error comes from a private value being used as a public, but I have a lot of them that come from Unity itself, and not my code. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks!

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

As always, Google first for the error "UnityEditor.Web.WebViewEditorStaticWindow' is inaccessible due to its protection level" and the first link should help.

Joe-Censored and hippocoder like this.