Search Unity

UnityAds is not not displaying Ads

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by ashu605, Dec 26, 2014.

1. ashu605

ashu605

Hi Guys,

I am not able to see any ads appearing in my apk.
    I followed every instruction provided in the below link. in http://unityads.unity3d.com/help/Documentation for Publishers/Integration-Guide-for-Android

[Note:]My apk is not live and i haven't uploaded it to play store.
    I wanted to check it for testing purposes and check it ad placement zones before going live but no success.
    As per the document in-order to use the sdk one should init it by calling the below method:
    UnityAds.init((Activity)this, "Game-ID", (UnityAdsListener)this); -- I got a error that UnityAdsListener doesn't exist and i used IUnityAdsListener instead and the src code compiled.So is it expected?
    I have also set UnityAds.setTestMode(true);

I have used the below code inside the onFetchCompleted() method and i can see in logs as well that both the conditions are getting true and show() is called
    if(UnityAds.canShow() && UnityAds.canShowAds()) {
    UnityAds.setZone("defaultVideoAndPictureZone");
    UnityAds.show();
    }

What am i doing wrong?Your help will be highly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

2. unity-nikkolai

unity-nikkolai

If you're using Unity to build your app, you should follow the integration guide here. It's also worth taking a look at this example project. Feel free to use and repurpose any part of it for use in your own project.

If you're developing your app outside of Unity, there is an example project here for the Android version of Unity Ads.

3. mihail13

mihail13