Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[UnityADS] About No Fill Error

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by unity_6-ZF1rj5DMB36A, Jan 20, 2021.

1. unity_6-ZF1rj5DMB36A

unity_6-ZF1rj5DMB36A

Hi UnityAds Team,

I have integrated the Unity Ads SDK on my Android project and on test Mode, i see the Banner Ads displayed correctly.

But move on to production mode, the banner doesn't displaying and i have an error NO_FILL on the logcat :

2021-01-20 18:07:37.029 12646-12646/? E/com.itech.tnt: BannerInfo : Placement BannerAds failed to fill ! NO_FILL
    I want to ask is there any special configuration must be done on the unity dashboard or we must wait a some time before getting a first Unity Ads (for this option, it's exist on Admob also).

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Best Regards,
    Sofien

2. kyle-unity

kyle-unity

Unity Technologies

There aren't any additional steps needed for banners to work. Unfortunately we do often find that some regions have a lack of banner availability. Your app looks like it's functioning and should show banners whenever any are available.

3. unity_6-ZF1rj5DMB36A

unity_6-ZF1rj5DMB36A

Thank you Kyle for your reply.

Do you know which regions are impacted by this trouble? (for my region is France) ?

And what is the duration to resolve this issue of Banner availability ?

Thank you in advance for your feedback.

4. kyle-unity

kyle-unity

Unity Technologies

Unfortunately I don't have the specifics to hand, as the situation changes frequently depending on the current supply/demand in the ads market. The issue is simply that banners are very popular with our publishers and less popular with our advertisers, leading to situations like this where no banners are available at certain times.

5. unity_6-ZF1rj5DMB36A

unity_6-ZF1rj5DMB36A

Thank You kyle for your clear reply.

kyle-unity likes this.