Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Unity5 Splash Screen Issues

Discussion in 'Android' started by Sam-K, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Sam-K

Sam-K

Unity Splash stays for 15 seconds then loads level (after porting to Unity5).
    When I launch the game Unity Splash Stays for like 10-20 seconds. Then the first scene loads which is a Splash Scene and has nothing but a single image and a script to load the next level. I tried building the Splash Scene with both NGUI and Unity UI in the first case the case the first scene got loaded and the app stuck there. In Unity UI its stuck on Default Splash.

Im testing for Android and i made builds from both Unity 5 personal and pro edition. The devices on which i have tested the builds are Galaxy S3, Note 2, LG G3, and some tabs. Its the same on all devices.

Moreover the Aplha version on the game is already in the market which was built on Unity 4 and the whole game took 1-3 seconds to reach the 2nd Scene(default splash->splash scene->loading scene). Now its around 20. I cant upload a build like this.

I tried putting logs in the scripts and profiled the app too but to no avail. They show nothing i.e profiler is blank when the game is stuck. and the code doesnt tells anything Time.time shows 0 and 0.2 in boths scenes respectively.

Any one facing this issue ? Anyone from unity can help with this? This is the link to the live game. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.live4fungames.hne

Attached Files:

2. pampapic

pampapic

Same problem here, even with a new empty project with empty scene since i updated to Unity 5.2... Anyone has a solution?