Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Unity3d House Design ? For Game

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by i3artyy2222, Nov 15, 2015.

1. i3artyy2222

i3artyy2222

Hello, all .
    I wanted to model a house and then import it into unity3d so i could have like a game with house, not really a game but just wanted to model house and like add some stuff from time to time [not really game more like side project] and i was wondering what software to use to model house, i tried google sketch up but it will take long to design everything, i designed and [because im beginner] probably did something wrong and some walls are invisible and some are strecthed out when i import to unity
    So i have question what do you prefer maybe should i use Probuilder asset for unity and design straight inside unity or maybe i should use some app and export it
    I found one nice app 'SweetHome3d' so easy to use but you cant export it or anything
    here screen shot of this app ssssss.PNG
    Its so simple and easy to use because you draw on 2d and have a grid and it draws 3d under it , i would be nice if i there would be some app/asset in unity that will make it like this or is there way i can export from this program to unity or is there any other program similar to this one :?

Thanks for helping!

2. i3artyy2222

i3artyy2222

Anyone :?

3. Zenix

Zenix

You're probably not going to find anything that's as easy and powerful as sketch up... I would suggest looking over some tutorials and giving it another go.

i3artyy2222 likes this.
  4. i3artyy2222

i3artyy2222

thanks i will look into tutorials and try it again :D