Search Unity

1. Check out the Unite LA keynote for updates on the Visual Effect Editor, the FPS Sample, ECS, Unity for Film and more! Watch it now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Unity won't run on my new hard drive

Discussion in 'Documentation' started by bjedlowski97, Oct 18, 2018.

1. bjedlowski97

bjedlowski97

I had my hard drive fail this past week. I got a new one and reinstalled windows and my group's project, but everytime i have tried to run it i keep getting compiler error even though my groupmates can run the game with no issues. I have attached an image of the error i am getting, it won't allow me to click play to run our game. Any help would be very much great thank you.

I have tried deleting and reinstalling both unity and the project itself multiple times now. Nothing has changed

Attached Files: