Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. We are updating our Terms of Service for all Unity subscription plans, effective October 13, 2022, to create a more streamlined, user-friendly set of terms. Please review them here: unity.com/legal/terms-of-service.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Join us on Thursday, September 29, for a day with Unity's SRP teams here on the forum or on Reddit, and discuss topics around URP, HDRP, and the Scriptable Render Pipeline in general.
    Dismiss Notice

Unity won't go past blank License screen

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by 3, Jun 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3

So My asset store wasn't loading, and I read up on it and was told to delete all Unity files in /Library and reinstall Unity. I came back to this, it isn't working at all. It won't go past this screen,

I have tried disconnecting my internet, the Manual activation screen popped up, that didn't work either even after following Unity's instructions, and I got a screen saying "failed to reactivate"

Any ideas how to fix this? I have tried deleting every Unity file on my computer (aside from my projects), and it still won't work.

2. Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Volunteer Moderator Moderator

You're running an unreleased, unsupported OS. Use a supported OS (such as 10.9). Also, this has been covered many times; please do a search before posting duplicate topics, thanks.

--Eric

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
unityunity