Search Unity

Unity WebGL build + Angular integration

Discussion in 'Web' started by Red_Dragon69, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Red_Dragon69

Red_Dragon69

Hi all,
    is there an easy way to integrate a Unity WebGL build into an Angular 8 project, besides the following already existing solution? -> https://github.com/rgoddat/AngularUnity

Not that this solution would be too complicated, it's just that I want to integrate my Unity build without having to rely on a third party library. Is this possible? Has anybody already tried that or some recommendations how I can tackle this?

Best regards :)

alexxxweee likes this.
  2. jRocket

jRocket

If you just want a unity instance in a component, that should be easy enough. Just make an angular component and in ngOnInit(), run UnityLoader.instantiate(). You will need to import the UnityLoader.js file in your template.

3. Red_Dragon69

Red_Dragon69

Unfortunately this doesn't work as simple as it may sound. I added the build folder to my project, linked everything in my angular.json and index.html head. But 'UnityLoader.js' and 'UnityProgress.js' are blocked due to a MIME-Typ-Conflict ("text/html")

If I remove the scripts from the header and try it again the webconsole shows: ERROR SyntaxError: "JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data" onload UnityLoader.js:4

4. fourfourtwo

fourfourtwo

alexxxweee likes this.
  5. alexxxweee

alexxxweee

GodOfTruth likes this.
  6. Sakshi_09

Sakshi_09

Hi all,
    i am working on webgl and angular project. i have created a 3d scene having tv screen and i want to play live video while i am integrating my project with angular on web and that video i cannot pass in url form that is only on angular video tag and i want that video should play inside unity scene not outside.
    is this possible?
    Please help me to find the solution.

Thanks