Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions by the end of July. Read our announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Official Unity wants to learn about your LiveOps needs

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by TreyK-47, May 7, 2024.

1. TreyK-47

TreyK-47

Unity Technologies

Unity wants to better understand how creators of LiveOps games evaluate and use their LiveOps technology stack. Please share your experiences, needs, and thoughts in this survey. This learning will help us understand how to better support the needs of LiveOps game creators.

Thank you in advance for sharing your honest feedback. We read every response so we can make Unity better for you and others.

2. BackgroundMover

BackgroundMover

Maybe its by design, but the quiz exits early for me saying I'm not in the target audience. It was the same with the last survey I tried to do too But I'm also a team size of 1 so maybe its for studios

3. CodeSmile

CodeSmile

You must have clicked that "No - I don't do mobile gambling apps pretending to be games" checkbox. :D

Try again, the only change I made was to pretend I am indeed developing for iOS/Android. Did not submit to not skew the results. I was just interested in what is being surveyed.

BackgroundMover likes this.
  4. MiTschMR

MiTschMR

I chose hobbyist/student and got denied :rolleyes: