I upgraded to UNITY 2018.2.2f1 as well as VUFORIA 7.2.24 and since then I cannot get any AR to work. I was successful with the previous versions of Unity and Vuforia. I have a simple letter "Z" target image with a Trump low poly model. I have created and inserted a Vuforia license key with the associated "Z" target manager database. I followed the identical steps that I did for my previous AR project using this tutorial (). I noticed the automatically loaded databases change that Vuforia has implemented. I have my database loaded and Image target activated and loaded under the ImageTarget Inspector options. Previously I was able to test using my webcam BUT this time nothing happens when I try test using the Webcam. I also did a "Build & Run" onto my android device and that too didn't work. I'm really at a loss.