Search Unity

1. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Ever participated in one our Game Jams? Want pointers on your project? Our Evangelists will be available on Friday to give feedback. Come share your games with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Unity UI only visible in the left eye with "Single Pass". HDRP. Oculus.

Discussion in 'AR/VR (XR) Discussion' started by Seanmir, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Seanmir

Seanmir

Hello everyone,

I have recently switched my project to the HDRP pipeline and everything seems to be working fine, except the UI.
    I have world canvas in my project and when I use Single pass rendering in Oculus setting, UI is only visible on the left eye (similar to the image attached). It's working fine with the multi-pass.

I have updated to the latest unity version 2019.4 and the issue is still present.

Any idea what can cause this problem?
    The UI is a simple world canvas and some images/panels inside.

[This is how it looks like in VR]
    UI single pass issue.jpg
    [Using Single-pass]
    Oculus single pass.jpg

Thank you.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2020
  2. a436t4ataf

a436t4ataf

This has been heavily documented in the forum already - pretty much the exact same thread title.

I'm not using SRP's (they don't work properly yet in Unity, generally), but it's a combination of: XR + Single-pass + SRP (HDRP) -- so search for HDRP + Single + Eye and you should find them immediately.

(I've just noticed this same thread in passing, repeatedly :))

3. Seanmir

Seanmir

unityunity