Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only. On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live. Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Unity UI: Image not clickable in worldspace

Discussion in 'UGUI & TextMesh Pro' started by Deleted User, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User

I have a 3D model with Image as buttons, I will place this model in AR space when a horizontal surface is detected. I have click functionality to this images.

The problem i am facing is only some parts of the image is clickable, also it works when i rotate the 3D model at certain angle.

In 3D model prefab I created a canvas and set it to WorldScale, And this canvas have my Image with button component attached.

I tried removing Raycast Target to child elements of the Image , still not working

Update: My main canvas is Screen Space overlay, and 3D model Image button is in canvas with Worldspace.
    World Space Image button works only if Screen Space Canvas Graphic Raycaster is disabled

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2021