Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Unity UI Elemente richtig anzeigen

Discussion in '2D' started by hauschelmanuel, Oct 29, 2019.

?

GUI Elemente richtig skalieren

1. Andere Auflösung verwenden

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Andere Schriftart

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. hauschelmanuel

hauschelmanuel

Hallo zusammen,

ich arbeite nun schon seit einigen Monaten an einer App in 2D. Als ich die App nun auf meinem Android Smartphone testen wollte musste ich feststellen, dass alle UI Elemente(Texte, SPrites(Icons UI )) sehr verschwommen sind.
    Was kann ich dagegen tun?

Die Auflösung habe ich auf 720 x 1280 eingestellt. Außerdem habe ich in jeder Scene das Canvas auf "Scale With ScreenSize" eingestellt.

Vielen Dank im Voraus!
    Screenshot_20191029-170904.jpg Screenshot_20191029-183935.jpg

2. vakabaka

vakabaka

If no one has a solution for this then try textmesh pro. Install it in the package manager. Then you will see it in the ui-menu. I think the textmesh-pro scales better. And maybe the sprites have to low resolution. Make them bigger. It is better to downscale an image as upscale it.

hauschelmanuel likes this.
  3. Mauri

Mauri

Please write in English next time, as this is mainly a english-speaking forum :)

I've translated your post for convenience:

Try out TextMeshPro as @vakabaka suggested. For the icons, use images that are higher in resolution and make sure that the settings for them are correct.

hauschelmanuel and Peter77 like this.
  4. hauschelmanuel

hauschelmanuel

Hello again,
    thanks for your fast answers and thanks @Mauri for translating my question.

I've tried TextMeshPro right now but I'm not really statisfied with my results("New Text was created with Text Mesh). I imported the font with the best available quality but it's still blurry. Another issue is that behind every Tet there is a kind of field that's really blurry(I hope you can see it on the pictures).

Do you have any idea?

Attached Files:

5. vakabaka

vakabaka

is it "in-game" screenshot from the builded app ? Maybe you should then set the resolution to 1080*2160 (the size from the first screenshot)

6. hauschelmanuel

hauschelmanuel

Hey, yes it is an in game Screenshot, but setting the resolution to other values doesn't change anything in my case:(

7. vakabaka

vakabaka

I am lost now o_O Try to enable "pixel perfect" in the canvas settings, maybe in the canvas scaler "reference pixel per unit" is too low or other font can help (you can download other fonts for the textmesh-pro over "Project Settings - TextMeshPro - Import Examples&Extras". Ich glaube Du bist an dem Punkt, wo Probieren geht über Studieren :eek:

Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
  8. hauschelmanuel

hauschelmanuel

Hey, I finally fixed the issue. I really don't know why but my whole app was displayed as JPEG instead of PNG:confused::confused::confused:thanks for your help!

vakabaka likes this.