Search Unity

Unity Tutorials on Vimeo

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by melissaNCSU, Jun 9, 2009.

1. melissaNCSU

melissaNCSU

Hello all! My name is Melissa and I am a graduate student in the College of Design at North Carolina State University. My particular focus is animation/new media, and I will be spending most of the summer (in addition to what I did last semester) with Unity.

I wanted to tell you about some tutorial videos that a few of us in the Advanced Media Lab at N.C. State created and posted to our Vimeo channel.

http://vimeo.com/channels/ncsuunity

Hopefully they can be of some assistance to you!

Thanks,
    Melissa

2. HiggyB

HiggyB

Unity Product Evangelist

Welcome to the forums and thanks for the contribution, that's what I call a first post! :D

3. jamie

jamie

Welcome, those videos look very helpful. Looking forward to going through them all.

4. GargerathSunman

GargerathSunman

Edit: I'm really blunt generally and I'm I have a side job as a reviewer, so I sometimes drop into the critic mentality without realizing it. (A few people pointed this out but I didn't realize how harsh the post sounded until I reread it recently)

In any case, they're good for a start and worth viewing.

Edit: You're right, wadoman. Many thanks, Melissa, for posting these out here!

5. Wadoman

Wadoman

huhhh ooookay.....and dont forget to thank her before demeaning her generous contribution and pluging your paided videos.

Anyway thank you melissa for taking the time to do these tutorials. It is very nice to see the community generating more and more video tutorials. These are a BIG help to people just coming to unity. And thank you for making these freely available to the community.

6. outtoplay

outtoplay

Nice job Mel,

Goodwill travels further and more enthusiastically than critiques...

thanks,
    B.

7. Fenrirlupus

Fenrirlupus

wow, thanks... that's exactly what i needed...

just starting with a couple friends, and we have no idea how to use unity...

8. project

project

Hey melissaNCSU,

KEEP IT UP!!! :D

We need more and more tutorials every bit helps in a huge way and Im glad You and the Advanced Media Lab took the time to put these together for us.

Its Greatly apreciated :)

Sincerely,
    Michael