Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Unity Tiny, playables for UnityAds

Discussion in 'Project Tiny' started by lucasyalapysocorp, Sep 6, 2021.

1. lucasyalapysocorp

lucasyalapysocorp

Hello,
    I'm using Unity 2020.1.17 with Unity Tiny and I'm trying to make my playable work on UnityAds. And I can't make it work, I'm calling mraid.open on my button but I'm getting an error on the playable in ad testing application "Script Error". But when I am testing on my browser i'm only getting the error when i click on the button (That's normal).
    I'm using this js script to call mraid.open on a button (It's working for Applovin):
    upload_2021-9-6_13-8-8.png

In my C# script where i detect the button i use:
    upload_2021-9-6_13-10-2.png

upload_2021-9-6_13-9-50.png
    In the giudelines to make a playable on Unity Tiny i saw that you need to do the bootstrapping of MRAID but i don't know where to do that:

upload_2021-9-6_13-11-11.png

Edit:
    I didn't find the .utproject file in the inspector when i followed this thread:
    https://forum.unity.com/threads/how-to-use-ads-in-project-tiny.598900/
    2nd Edit:
    Im calling the bootstrapping function now in a js file in the folder prejs~

but now when i test the playable alone on Unity adTesting it's working fine but not with a video before (error message: "Script Error"). Does the error message come from the application or from my playable
    upload_2021-9-6_18-23-0.png

Last edited: Sep 6, 2021
  2. naganoy

naganoy

I am running into the exact same problem.
    When I try to play a playable with the "Video & Playable end card" in Unity Ads, I get a "Script Error".

Has this problem been resolved since then?