Search Unity

Unity Tech is looking for more testers

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Samantha, May 12, 2009.

1. Samantha

Samantha

Hello, Unity community! I'm pleased to tell you that effective immediately, Unity Technologies is hiring additional Test Engineers to join the Unity testing team. Specifically, we are looking for a:

Software Test Engineer and an Automation Test Engineer.

Both positions are based in Copenhagen and will work directly with me. There will be plenty of opportunities for growth, learning, and Rock Band while working hard to continue making Unity the best game engine ever.

We're also interested in candidates who are experienced in 3D modeling tools. If you or anyone you know is interested, please send us your CV right away!

2. HiggyB

HiggyB

Unity Product Evangelist

3. KarelA

KarelA

Hello.

I have some experience in 3D. Could you elaborate a bit more about this opportunity.

Thanks.

4. Samantha

Samantha

Certainly! We'd like to have someone who knows the various 3D tools very well to help us test the Asset Pipeline, and perform investigation into any problems Unity has while importing various 3D model files. Currently Ethan does the bulk of this work, and he isn't actually on the test team. So we'd like to bring on a tester that knows these tools and can specialize in doing this sort of debugging.

5. code749

code749

6. HiggyB

HiggyB

Unity Product Evangelist

@code749: Let's stay on topic, this is not a thread about trading assets for licenses, it's a thread about a full time test position in our company. And FYI, we have a demo team internally for asset creation already so it's a no-go on the offer anyway, but thanks! :)