Search Unity

Unity suddenly throws script-errors on Character controller while building

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by Soumikbhat, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Soumikbhat

Soumikbhat

Everything was just working fine..I built my game and boom...!
    A list of 13 error creep up...

a list :

1. Assets/Standard Assets/Character Controllers/Sources/Scripts/ThirdPersonController.js(325,33): BCE0048: Type 'Object' does not support slicing.

2. Assets/Standard Assets/Character Controllers/Sources/Scripts/ThirdPersonController.js(326,33): BCE0048: Type 'Object' does not support slicing.

3. Assets/Standard Assets/Character Controllers/Sources/Scripts/ThirdPersonController.js(327,44): BCE0019: 'CrossFade' is not a member of 'Object'.

4. Assets/Standard Assets/Character Controllers/Sources/Scripts/ThirdPersonController.js(329,33): BCE0048: Type 'Object' does not support slicing.

5. Assets/Standard Assets/Character Controllers/Sources/Scripts/ThirdPersonController.js(330,33): BCE0048: Type 'Object' does not support slicing.

6. Assets/Standard Assets/Character Controllers/Sources/Scripts/ThirdPersonController.js(331,44): BCE0019: 'CrossFade' is not a member of 'Object'.

7. Assets/Standard Assets/Character Controllers/Sources/Scripts/ThirdPersonController.js(337,44): BCE0019: 'CrossFade' is not a member of 'Object'.

8. Assets/Standard Assets/Character Controllers/Sources/Scripts/ThirdPersonController.js(342,41): BCE0048: Type 'Object' does not support slicing

9. Assets/Standard Assets/Character Controllers/Sources/Scripts/ThirdPersonController.js(343,52): BCE0019: 'CrossFade' is not a member of 'Object'.

10. Assets/Standard Assets/Character Controllers/Sources/Scripts/ThirdPersonController.js(346,41): BCE0048: Type 'Object' does not support slicing.

11. Assets/Standard Assets/Character Controllers/Sources/Scripts/ThirdPersonController.js(347,52): BCE0019: 'CrossFade' is not a member of 'Object'.

12. Assets/Standard Assets/Character Controllers/Sources/Scripts/ThirdPersonController.js(350,41): BCE0048: Type 'Object' does not support slicing.

13. Assets/Standard Assets/Character Controllers/Sources/Scripts/ThirdPersonController.js(351,52): BCE0019: 'CrossFade' is not a member of 'Object'.

The point is I've no idea about JS..I code in C#...Can anyone kindly provide me the solution..I'd preferably not like to delete my std.assets and reimport them, because my fpc and all is set up all-perfectly..it's a pain to do all of that once again..so kindly help... :(

2. cultzone

cultzone

we have the same error from projects

3. Kurt-Dekker

Kurt-Dekker

This post is from 2014. In today's Unity, Javascript (UnityScript) isn't even supported anymore.

Please google the precise text of your first error and add the word Unity.

4. cultzone

cultzone

the CharController re deprecated, but them can be saved.... has any solution in the net... but see the version of them and the errors to solved any ==> can we help?