Search Unity

Unity stuck in activation loop - First time installation

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by avinash_unity542, Nov 19, 2018.

1. avinash_unity542

avinash_unity542

Hi,
    I am trying to install Unity in one of my systems for the first time. After installing, sign in was required which I did with a new Unity ID. Then selected Unity Personal License and proceeded to the survey. After submitting the survey, the loading progress appears on top and doesn't move on to the next step.
    Tried the following already,
    1. Closed Unity and opened again. Same License management screen comes up. After selecting Unity Personal. It shows "Activation Almost there!" message and comes back to License selection screen.
    2. Deleted the license file from ProgramData\Unity\ and opened Unity. Same problem
    3. Uninstalled and reinstalled Unity multiple times. Still same result.
    Please help.

2. Draycos

Draycos

I only attempted fixes #1 and 2, but I'm having the same problem. I'd try #3 too, but for the fact that I find someone having the exact same problem today. Oddly, the blue "working" bar in the license window does randomly go off, as if it's looking for a connection or something. Could it be that the license system is offline temporarily?

3. phhsadmin

phhsadmin

I have exactly the same problem. Worked yesterday on two other machines. "Activation Almost there" and then pops back to License Screen with the next button highlighted. Anybody have a solution to this? Thanks.

4. phhsadmin

phhsadmin

I have exactly the same problem. Any solution available?

5. fac3lesslogan

fac3lesslogan

I'm having the same exact problem and cant find a fix no matter where I go anyone find solution yet?

6. harleyca

harleyca

Same problem Ubuntu 22.04