Search Unity

1. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Unity Store Google Analytics

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Sebastian17831, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Sebastian17831

Sebastian17831

Hi guys

I want to measure the performance of my unity store. I sell asset sets there. I can monitor the performance of an asset via Google Analytics using the tracking ID. However, if I want to monitor several assets via public links, this is not possible because I can only enter ONE tracking ID in the Asset Store Publisher.
    I cant connect one tracking ID to several public links.

This is not helping much... https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/AssetStoreAnalytics.html

Can you tell me how I can monitor all my products in the Unity Store using Google Analytics?

Thank you very much

Sebastian

2. Bluettel

Bluettel

How do you monitor your products now?

3. Charmser

Charmser

I see that your thread is a couple of years old, but your question about monitoring multiple assets in the Unity Store using Google Analytics is still relevant.
    You can still use UTM parameters in your public links as mentioned earlier to track your assets individually in Google Analytics. It's a practical way to gather insights into the performance of your assets.
    If you need more up-to-date information or solutions, you might want to check if there have been any recent updates or developments in this area. Websites like DataHive360 often provide the latest insights and strategies for using Google Analytics effectively.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2023