Search Unity

Unity SpaceShip Flying(controlls,max thrust..)

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by UnRex, May 30, 2017.

1. UnRex

UnRex

Im looking for an Asset that !JUST! gives me an Controllable Spacecraft (best when i can model it my own) wich can fly in the Universe. I know there are some assets out there but i just need THIS ,because im 15 I dont have lots of money .. because this if someone can make something like showed in the Video down below it were nice ..(SRY 4 BAD LANGUAGE) I want to pay maximum of 20-30 €/$ and if you find an asset that just costs like 25$ or so pls pls pls pls pls give me the link!

2. neoshaman

neoshaman

People with money also want this, yet it's not available, that's no easy thing. Time to start learning how to code and modeling.

3. UnRex

UnRex

but do u know a spaceship controller ? or do you know how to edit the controller of the unity standart assets plane ? so that when i press x or z the engine starts ?

4. neoshaman

neoshaman

I made my answer relative to the whole universe planetary hopping stuff, that's hard, the spaceship is trivial once you get some basic programming. If you 15 just a few tutorial will give you enough knowledge to do it yourself. Use the learn section of unity and start cranking the tut right now!