Search Unity

Unity Simulation exporting images issue.

Discussion in 'Unity Simulation' started by mjnf, Aug 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjnf

mjnf

Hi,

I'm working in a project using Unity Simulation with HDRP and I have a issue exporting my images. I'm using this docker example (https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/Unity-Simulation-Docs/blob/master/doc/testing.md) to run locally my game.
    When I use the compiled example from https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/Unity-Simulation-Docs/releases all work perfect, but when I use my project all images are exported grays. Just like this:

Main CameraL_0.png

Maybe is a issue with my settings or something is not supported, but I tested a lot of alternatives and nothing work. Logs are exported without problems and running from Unity Editor all work perfect.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong or forget something ?

Thanks !

UPDATE:
    Its looks like a issue between URPL and my docker instance. Looks like URPL is not supported. I can't found to much info about this, I will need to test it in Unity Simulation servers to have a final result.

UPDATE 2:
    I'm testing in Unity Simulation in all kind server and HDRP still crashing. Moving my project to URP all run without issues.
    This is a issue with Unity Simulation ? Or it's a issue with Linux ? I

Last edited: Aug 28, 2020
  2. yadanathiri

yadanathiri

Unity Technologies

3. mjnf

mjnf

I'm using Unity Simulation. Why you move the post from Unity Simulation to Unity Game Simulation ?

4. UnityShaunDon

UnityShaunDon

Hi mjnf,

We will be updating our documentation to call out that HDRP is not yet supported. We are working towards a solution for this! We are appreciative of your report so that we can make our documentation more accurate. Apologies for the inconvenience.

5. mjnf

mjnf

Hi ShaunDon,

We have 2 projects (and more coming) and I was moving these to URP. Now are working fine but is not the same result. I will be waiting for a solution :D

Thanks for the support !

6. vivekmu

vivekmu

Unity Technologies

Hey Mjnf,

Are you open to a short conversation where we can better understand your requirements for HRDP? This would help us with the feature development and prioritization.

7. mjnf

mjnf

Hi Vivekmu,

We need reproduce objects and take screen shots in differents rotations and variations. When moved our project from HDRP to URP we lost a lot of information and make shadow too blurred. But I updated my scene to a bigger scale and this help to have a better shadows definitions and now we have a similar result.

Thanks for the support !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.